Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX PRG APPROVED!!

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: AMEX PRG APPROVED!!

I thought you have to be a Costco member to get the card???

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 30
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Congrats...enjoy!!!

Message 12 of 30
enharu
Super Contributor

U dont have to be a Costco member before you apply for it. They will just charge you 75 AF which basically signs u up for Costco.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 13 of 30
rogersave
Regular Contributor

Just applied for the costco card. Said pending further review. Should I call the same number I called before for the PRG(they had to verify address)

Equifax 712 transunion 693experian 673
Chase freedom 500 Chase United explorer 5000 Discover IT 13000 AMEX PRG npsl AMEX BCE 6000 CSP 12000.AMEX ED 15000 Citi Simplicity 7000
Message 14 of 30
Meltdownblitz
Frequent Contributor

@rogersave wrote:

Just applied for the costco card. Said pending further review. Should I call the same number I called before for the PRG(they had to verify address)

Congrats on the first approval! And I would just keep checking the online application status, it can change usually under 30 mins to approved if you would be by the default system they use. If not, try calling one of the backdoor numbers. Good luck!

Barclays Uber - 4% Restaurants, 2% Online Purchases/Everyday Card || PenFed Cash - 5% Gas || Amazon Visa Signature - 5% Amazon || U.S. Bank Cash+ - 5% Utilities, 5% Cable/Internet || AMEX BCP - 6% Groceries || WF Cash - Cell Insurance || Rotating 5% Categories - Chase Freedom, Discover It, Citi Dividend || AMEX Zync - For Fun!

Message 15 of 30
eviLution
Established Contributor

Congrats!

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 16 of 30
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@rogersave wrote:

if you are not a costco member, and unless you apply at a costco, you will have to wait a week or two for approval (regardless of credit).

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 17 of 30
rogersave
Regular Contributor

I am a costco member.  app still in progress, the suspense is killing me. Might have to call in lol

Equifax 712 transunion 693experian 673
Chase freedom 500 Chase United explorer 5000 Discover IT 13000 AMEX PRG npsl AMEX BCE 6000 CSP 12000.AMEX ED 15000 Citi Simplicity 7000
Message 18 of 30
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@rogersave wrote:

I am a costco member.  app still in progress, the suspense is killing me. Might have to call in lol

you input'ed the membership number in the application, right?

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 19 of 30
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@rogersave wrote:

Yes call that #!!!

Sounds like they need to verify info not an instant denial.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.