Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX PRG Approval and Airline Credit ?

tag
CorporalAv
Established Member

AMEX PRG Approval and Airline Credit ?

Hey Folks, wanted to share some good news last week I pulled an app with AMEX for the PRG card and got APPROVED! I am pretty stoked to join the AMEX club. The 50K bonus points intrigued me, as I plan only to use this card for work expenses for my travels. I think I am good for a while and grow what I have.

Anyone have tips on how to maximize airline credit with United? 

Cheers!

Capital One QS $1,100 | Capital One QS ONE $1,200 | NFCU Cash Back Visa Signature $7,000 | USAA Platinum $1,000 | Discover IT $3,900 | Barclaycard - Apple $2,000 | AMEX PRG | Care Credit $7,000

As of 11/23:657 EX FICO
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX PRG Approval and Airline Credit ?

@CorporalAv wrote:

Hey Folks, wanted to share some good news last week I pulled an app with AMEX for the PRG card and got APPROVED! I am pretty stoked to join the AMEX club. The 50K bonus points intrigued me, as I plan only to use this card for work expenses for my travels. I think I am good for a while and grow what I have.

Anyone have tips on how to maximize airline credit with United? 

Cheers!

Congrats on the approval.  For the airline credit, add United as your airline choice and then just buy a $100 United gift card.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does the MPX app also code as airline?  If so, that might be mega useful to double dip.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Does the MPX app also code as airline?  If so, that might be mega useful to double dip

It has in the past but I think that changed not too long ago but someone else will have to confirm.  Best resource might be just go to the Amex section on FlyerTalk where they have a dedicated thread for each airline that can be used with the credit

Message 4 of 5
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on joining the Amex Family!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.