Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX PRG SP Approved and Citi Costco SP CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX PRG SP Approved and Citi Costco SP CLI

AMEX PRG Approved with the 50,000 points offer for 2k spend I found in incognito. No HP which is very nice and a big reason why I pulled the trigger on it. Want to gather MR for a nice little trip. 

Also, after 9 long months of having the card citi finally showed me the SP cli language offer and approved me for a nice 2500 sp cli to my costco visa bringing my total to 7500. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: AMEX PRG SP Approved and Citi Costco SP CLI

Congratulations on the CLI and your new card!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new card and the increase!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

AMEX PRG Approved with the 50,000 points offer for 2k spend I found in incognito. No HP which is very nice and a big reason why I pulled the trigger on it. Want to gather MR for a nice little trip. 

Also, after 9 long months of having the card citi finally showed me the SP cli language offer and approved me for a nice 2500 sp cli to my costco visa bringing my total to 7500. Smiley Happy

Congrats OP!!

Do you have anything negative on your reports?  i've had mine for a while and still stuck at $1.2k.  I'm tempted to pull the trigger for a HP CLI.  They were included in Ch7 for about $3k.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Very nice pickups on both fronts.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice! Enjoy the trip!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.