Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX PRG & BCE!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX PRG & BCE!!

Boom! Just got approved for the AMEX PRG and BCE @ $25k. I know it's not the ideal combination due to conflicting rewards structures but there will be times that I prefer the cash back option over MR. I got the 50k points with $1k spend offer on the PRG so I'm pretty excited. Thanks to the community for plenty of help and advice.
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX PRG & BCE!!

Congrats and nice limit!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 3 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on bot approvals.. Wow an Amex BCE starting at 25k?  Mind sharing your Experian Fico score and how many inquiries you had at applcation time?

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats on bot approvals.. Wow an Amex BCE starting at 25k?  Mind sharing your Experian Fico score and how many inquiries you had at applcation time?

Thanks! EX was 831 as of 3/5. I think either 0 or 1 inquiry.

Message 6 of 15
MidnightAngel

Very nice, congrats!

Starting EQ Score: 574
Current EQ Score: 684
Goal EQ Score: 750

|Capital One Platinum ($3500)| |Capital One QS1 ($2150)| |Chase Freedom ($1500)| |Chase Amazon Visa ($1000)| |AMEX Everday ($2000)| |Discover IT ($2500)| |Playstation Visa ($3000)|
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats !!!

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on a nice double approval! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

awesome, congrats!! 

Since you seem to know a heck of a lot more about Amex cards than me... I have to ask: right now their prequal site only gives me PRG and regular G cards when I say I want cash back.

Does this mean I'm not up to snuff for BCP as far as their prequal goes?

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.