Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Platinum Approval! UPDATE

tag
sjt
Senior Contributor

Re: AMEX Platinum Approval! UPDATE

A big congrats to you! You got some great cards!

I would definitely Garden for a while and make sure you keep your utilization to a minimum. This should help to avoid an AA, as all these new accounts can spoke some of your creditors, especially Chase and Amex. 

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really like this card...Congrats on your approval!!

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi cswatson welcome & super congratulations on you're awesome credit rebuilding journey it has paid off very well for you with all your very nice approvals. This is the result of your stepping out in faith.. just simply amazing! 😊
Thanks so much GiJane007. I'm truly grateful! I'm glad to be back on track. 
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@medicgrrl wrote:

Congrats on your successful rebuild!

Thank you!

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@drboxing wrote:

A big congrats, I had this card a few years ago but lost it due to severe financial difficulties that I experienced. When I traveled the AMEX Platinum  was the card I used and didn't regret it.  Congrats and enjoy the benefits

I apprecite your feedback. Thanks so much! It happens to the best of us. I've definitely been there. I can't wait to utilize all the travel benefits. Very excited!

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sjt wrote:

A big congrats to you! You got some great cards!

I would definitely Garden for a while and make sure you keep your utilization to a minimum. This should help to avoid an AA, as all these new accounts can spoke some of your creditors, especially Chase and Amex. 

Thanks so much! I value your feeback. I'm definitely in the garden for the next few years (my goal anyway). I want to keep them all open and I will most certainly be using them wisely.   

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I really like this card...Congrats on your approval!!

Thank You!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.