Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Platinum Instant Approval

tag
wachme
Contributor

Re: AMEX Platinum Instant Approval

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! So far I'm loving the benefits and will likely keep this one around permanently even though i don't do a ton of traveling at the moment! Plus as you said, that 100k MR bonus goes a long way Smiley Happy

Same here! points already posted and 1st bill is due tomorrow. I've already redeemed my $200 in airline credits, effectively reducing the annual fee to $250, plus $50 statement credit using Amex Offers. I've also reaped the SPG Gold Benefit after a stay at the Westin. 

Next up, apply for GE for the $100 waiver. This card is worth its weight in gold. I won't blink twice at paying the annual fee next year and keeping it long term.

Message 11 of 13
wachme
Contributor

@DrZoidberg wrote:

100k MR points posted today. I met the $3k spend in the first billing cycle and paid it off 3 days ago and the points showed up today. Not too bad of a turnaround time. I did purchase a $100 Delta Gift card, I'm curious if the airline credit will post. 

Sweet. How long ago did you purchase the gift card? My airline credits usually post within 3 days.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine posted in two days buying southwest gift cards.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.