cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card approval!!!...

tag
Blurbz
Contributor

Re: AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card approval!!!...

Why did you apply for a card without understanding the terms?
Message 11 of 45
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 12 of 45
mikikuki7

that's fine.. I have a contract of employment and I am earning what I typed in my application... isn't that enough? -.-

Message 13 of 45
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

As long as your tax returns match you'll be fine. I wouldn't be worried by a FR, if they do it just comply or choose to have the cc's closed.
Message 14 of 45
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

They could ask you to contact the IRS on your behalf. Seriously bro,
Search "Amex Financial Review Triggers" on Gooogle!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 15 of 45
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

<1% of that happening!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 16 of 45
mikikuki7

shouldn't they have contact me by now?it's going to be two months... I have no inquries and all my debt is at 0. When I applied it didn't approve right away. It took 3 business day for a decision and they sent me a notification.

Message 17 of 45
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

I'm still waiting for my to get approve if ever. Since its on reconsideration with them right now so its killing me. lol
Message 18 of 45
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Contact you about what? A FR can come at anytime, even years after approval.
Message 19 of 45
mikikuki7

well, let's hope for the better. I really don't need them. I just think it's cool to pay with it... that's all... 

Message 20 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.