cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Rose Gold approval

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted

AMEX Rose Gold approval

Hello to all MyFico Forums people,
I am happy to say if suggestions and help from all of you I am now a member of the American Express Rose Gold club.

I wanted to make sure I did not miss out on this second chance at this limited edition gold card from American Express, and with the positive input from the people here on the forum I went for it and was approved.
Thank you to all as I we're going hitting this minimum spend for the sign up bonus, collecting those MR points. Dining out and supermarkets will get all the love from this card.

Starting Score: 525
Current Score:EX 652 TU 663 EQ 644
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Re: AMEX Rose Gold approval

Grats on your rose AMEX Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 15
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your Amex Rose Gold approval!!
Message 3 of 15
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Congrats! That card is so pretty. Makes me want it even though I have no use for it whatsoever lol. I have to admit that I’ve been asking myself how truly “limited” the Rose is. Is Amex just going to keep releasing it for “ a limited time” every once in awhile to maintain hype? 

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex BCE: 18k
Citi DC: 5.7k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 4 of 15
Established Contributor

Congrats on your AmEx Rose Gold approval!

Message 5 of 15
Super Contributor

Congratulations!!

Message 6 of 15
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! It's one of my favorite cards Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 15

@pinkandgrey
I was slightly thinking about the same thing ("a limited time" every once in awhile) but I didn't want to take a chance of it not coming in again so I hop on it.

Starting Score: 525
Current Score:EX 652 TU 663 EQ 644
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 8 of 15

Congrats on your Rose Gold! I wasn't quite ready to apply first time around and it made me very sad, but I got a referral from a friend last month. So glad I got to open one after all! (I know I could've just done the Gold at any point, but I do love the look of the Rose Gold!) Plus that 40K point SUB is so nice!

Amex Gold Card
Amex EveryDay- $1000
BofA Cash Rewards- $1000
CapOne QS One- $1000
Amazon Prime Visa Signature- $1000
Wells Fargo Platinum- $1600
Message 9 of 15
Established Contributor

What about when someone's card expires in future? Will they just get a replacement as regular Gold card or Rose Gold?

Shell FCU : 5K, BBVACompass Express Loan : $35000
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.