Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Rose Gold approval

tag
ReEducationOfAnEgoiste
New Contributor

AMEX Rose Gold approval

Hello to all MyFico Forums people,
I am happy to say if suggestions and help from all of you I am now a member of the American Express Rose Gold club.

I wanted to make sure I did not miss out on this second chance at this limited edition gold card from American Express, and with the positive input from the people here on the forum I went for it and was approved.
Thank you to all as I we're going hitting this minimum spend for the sign up bonus, collecting those MR points. Dining out and supermarkets will get all the love from this card.

Starting Score: 525
Current Score:EX 685 TU 680 EQ 735
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AMEX Rose Gold approval

Grats on your rose AMEX Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Amex Rose Gold approval!!
Message 3 of 21
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats! That card is so pretty. Makes me want it even though I have no use for it whatsoever lol. I have to admit that I’ve been asking myself how truly “limited” the Rose is. Is Amex just going to keep releasing it for “ a limited time” every once in awhile to maintain hype? 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 4 of 21
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your AmEx Rose Gold approval!

Message 5 of 21
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!!

Message 6 of 21
grower1
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! It's one of my favorite cards Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 21
ReEducationOfAnEgoiste
New Contributor

@pinkandgrey
I was slightly thinking about the same thing ("a limited time" every once in awhile) but I didn't want to take a chance of it not coming in again so I hop on it.

Starting Score: 525
Current Score:EX 685 TU 680 EQ 735
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Rose Gold! I wasn't quite ready to apply first time around and it made me very sad, but I got a referral from a friend last month. So glad I got to open one after all! (I know I could've just done the Gold at any point, but I do love the look of the Rose Gold!) Plus that 40K point SUB is so nice!

Message 9 of 21
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

What about when someone's card expires in future? Will they just get a replacement as regular Gold card or Rose Gold?

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.