Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Triple the LOVE

tag
topgunvf
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX Triple the LOVE

Thanks everyone! It’ll be well worth it soon! And absolutely can never go wrong with a SP! #loveit #wontleavehomewithoutit
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Heck yeah, congrats on the new cards! I read the subject of this post and thought of the Amex 3x SP CLI... If you don't already know about that, definitely check that out for your new Amex cards!

Message 12 of 19
topgunvf
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Heck yeah, congrats on the new cards! I read the subject of this post and thought of the Amex 3x SP CLI... If you don't already know about that, definitely check that out for your new Amex cards!

Yes sir I know it hit me after I posted too lol. Thanks for the tip I'll be sure to tap it when the time comes as these are my first AMEX revolvers. Thanks again!

Message 13 of 19
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo for you. What an excellent pull. Congratulations.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 14 of 19
topgunvf
Regular Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:
WooHoo for you. What an excellent pull. Congratulations.

Thanks CreditInspired!

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Those SPG and Hilton Honors SUBs are the bomb. Got many a free night this past year traveling. Including a couple in Ireland 🇮🇪
Message 16 of 19
ridgebackpilot
Established Contributor

Way to go! Like you, I travel a lot and have the Platinum, SPG Luxury, and Hilton Aspire cards. 

Because I already had AMEX cards, they also relied only on a SP to give me each of these cards. AMEX is terrific that way!

I wish other lenders would take a page from AMEX and make better use of the monthly SPs they do. After all, isn't the information lenders obtain from a SP identical to that of a HP?

Message 17 of 19
topgunvf
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Those SPG and Hilton Honors SUBs are the bomb. Got many a free night this past year traveling. Including a couple in Ireland 🇮🇪

Agreed. I actually had a SPG mailer I was saving so was able to get 150,000 for $5,000 spend instead of 75,000. Taking a trip to Italy next summer to see family so hopefully with the right transfer it'll be First class round trip we shall see.

Message 18 of 19
topgunvf
Regular Contributor

@ridgebackpilot wrote:

Way to go! Like you, I travel a lot and have the Platinum, SPG Luxury, and Hilton Aspire cards. 

Because I already had AMEX cards, they also relied only on a SP to give me each of these cards. AMEX is terrific that way!

I wish other lenders would take a page from AMEX and make better use of the monthly SPs they do. After all, isn't the information lenders obtain from a SP identical to that of a HP?

Thanks ridgebackpilot! Yeah I figured it would be worth it. I do spread sheets for everything these days and doing the cost analysis even on the extreme conservative side I was coming out way ahead of the AF's on all. Super excited and I agree completely wish all issuers would follow Amex's beat. Just doesn't make sense especially with Chase. 

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.