cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMZN Prime Credit Builder Store Card

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

AMZN Prime Credit Builder Store Card

Hi all, 

I have been lurking for the last month but have also started my rebuild..yay me!! I wanted to share this information though JIC it might help someone else make a decision. I applied for the Amazon Prime Credit Builder Store Card and only deposited $200 as I have 2 other secured cards that I plan to use for my rebuild. I got it Monday and immediately ordered/subscribed to an item that will keep the usage under 10% monthly and that I know will be paid off every month. I woke up this morning to a MyFico credit alert that listed the card and the balance already. So, so far the reporting is spot on. Also, it does report as a secured card...so if you are looking for a card that does not report as secured you might want to steer away from this card.

Just wanted to share some information! (hope this is the right form)

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: AMZN Prime Credit Builder Store Card

@BuildtoChill wrote:

Hi all, 

I have been lurking for the last month but have also started my rebuild..yay me!! I wanted to share this information though JIC it might help someone else make a decision. I applied for the Amazon Prime Credit Builder Store Card and only deposited $200 as I have 2 other secured cards that I plan to use for my rebuild. I got it Monday and immediately ordered/subscribed to an item that will keep the usage under 10% monthly and that I know will be paid off every month. I woke up this morning to a MyFico credit alert that listed the card and the balance already. So, so far the reporting is spot on. Also, it does report as a secured card...so if you are looking for a card that does not report as secured you might want to steer away from this card.

Just wanted to share some information! (hope this is the right form)

@BuildtoChill , welcome to the forums!!  

Congratulations on your approval, and that will definitely help in your building of credit! Thank you for posting your success!! Smiley Happy

My rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you!
BK7 D/C- 08/2013
Message 2 of 17

Thank you!
Message 3 of 17
Valued Contributor

congrats.gif

Message 4 of 17
Valued Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

From 1 Rebuilder to another Rebuilder, CONGRATS @BuildtoChill on your Approval and Welcome to the FORUMS!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $12.5K | Discover $15.5K | OpenSky $300 BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) | BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K |
Apple Card MC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $1K
TCL - 114K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 5 of 17
Established Member

Congrats! I just submitted my deposit on Friday for one. I’m curious, how long till the card was loaded to your Amazon account after you submitted your deposit? Thanks Smiley Happy

Starting Scores 1-24-2019

Current Scores 8-14-2019

Message 6 of 17
Community Leader
Super Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy It will graduate so look forward to thatSmiley Happy
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 7 of 17
Valued Member

I havent even received the card yet and mine is already reporting. The deposit came out next day. It was added to my Amazon Prime account within about 3 days of deposit being taken out. They are very quick .

Message 8 of 17

Once the deposit was withdrawn from my account, it took about 3 days for the card to be added to my Amazon account. I have not received the card in the mail yet though. 

Message 9 of 17
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your approval 

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.