cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMZN Prime Credit Builder Store Card

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.

Re: AMZN Prime Credit Builder Store Card

Thanks for sharing!

EQ - 593 TU - 587 EQ - 567 Currently Credit Rebuilding
Message 11 of 17
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 17
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new card and the quick reporting. Good luck with your rebuild!

Garden goal: Completely clean reports and a gold spade (which, at my current rate, is never going to happen...)
Message 13 of 17

I received my card today. So it took about a week to arrive.
Message 14 of 17

@BuildtoChill wrote:
I received my card today. So it took about a week to arrive.

Thanks for the data points. Who is holding the deposit?

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 15 of 17

The card is through Synchrony Bank.
Message 16 of 17
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the new card. That will surely help build for the future with the Zon!

My posts are JMHO. I DO NOT claim to be a FICO expert. Just sharing my experiences from rebuild to recovery after BK DC.
Message 17 of 17