cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANOTHER ONE!!! Amazon.com Store Card Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ANOTHER ONE!!! Amazon.com Store Card Approval!

This is month has been INSANE! The DW has only been denied once this month and that was for the AMEX BCE (SP, so no biggie lol). At least 7-10 new lines of credit. In my last post I mentioned she wanted to always get the Amazon CC (any of them would be fine) because she/we have a healthy amount of spend through the site. At least 700-1K a month. 

I personally told her she should hold off casue I didnt think she would get it (thought they were all backed by Chase) and she WWAAYYY over 5/24 but we were buying a water cooler and she said we might as well go for it. Added a few things to the cart and just so happen a popup tab said "hey apply for the Amazon store card". Put in the info and 30 seconds later BAM! Approved for $1500.

I feel guilty cause I told you guys I was going to the garden....this is quite honestly the LAST ccfor a long while. All of our credit basis are covered with some sort of cc from everyday spending, travel, points, cashback, charge card and hotels. Feels good when an app spree comes to an end with essentailly every card that you went for. 

I now walk off into the sunset whislting "Que será, será" - LOL

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: ANOTHER ONE!!! Amazon.com Store Card Approval!

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

AGAIN !!!

CONGRATS  and DW on her Amazon Store Card approval and the Very Nice SL - That's how it's DONE!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Just got the Amazon store card for my husband and the 5% cash back is awesome!

Message 3 of 4
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the Amazon card! Not a bad SL either

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.