Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOD FCU Approval

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

AOD FCU Approval

Well segregated from huge AOD thread in CC section got approved for card 20k@7.49 apr.  Got what I asked for, possibly could of got more and not sure what they go up to either on this cc, but love the APR and the reward simple structure of straight 3%.  EQ approx 780's although they used mortgage score which was lower at around 735ish... Surprised as when refi'ed not to long ago was at 760's, somehow it got whacked nicely lol..  Lots of inquiries on EQ and lots of new accounts.  Thanks to @Gmood1 and @Mahraja and many others on this card and pointing out this CU to me, much appreciated to all.  I probably can get rid of alot of extra junk if i wanted as a straight 3% card makes life so much more simple!  

AOD Approval.JPG

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: AOD FCU Approval

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 41
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your AOD approval and nice SL!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 3 of 41
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats CC!! 

I could dump a bunch myself with this card in the fold. 😆

Message 4 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

... approved for card 20k@7.49 apr ...

That's sweet Smiley Wink -- Congrats! CC. Smiley Happy 

Getting membership looks to be restrictive to a small (ish) group of companies -- are there any easy workarounds? 

Message 5 of 41
CBrow
Regular Contributor

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing how this card does over time (nuances, changes to the rewards, etc.)

As Palpatine says, "we will watch your career with great interest." Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 41
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

In that huge thread has a few groups you can use for membership through donations.  I would get one and in before they restrict membership if interested as they are a smaller CU with only about 350 mill in assets, so it wont be open forever that is certain as the MF effect is in full swing....

Message 7 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

In that huge thread ...

I guess I missed this -- directions please? 

Message 8 of 41
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Master thread here just alittle combing through will give you two or three organizations you can going to get membership eligible.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Juicy-new-3-CB-offering-from-local-CU/m-p/5986045#M171...

Message 9 of 41
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 10 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.