Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOD FCU Approval

tag
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: AOD FCU Approval

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Well segregated from huge AOD thread in CC section got approved for card 20k@7.49 apr.  Got what I asked for, possibly could of got more and not sure what they go up to either on this cc, but love the APR and the reward simple structure of straight 3%.  EQ approx 780's although they used mortgage score which was lower at around 735ish... Surprised as when refi'ed not to long ago was at 760's, somehow it got whacked nicely lol..  Lots of inquiries on EQ and lots of new accounts.  Thanks to @Gmood1 and @Mahraja and many others on this card and pointing out this CU to me, much appreciated to all.  I probably can get rid of alot of extra junk if i wanted as a straight 3% card makes life so much more simple!  

AOD Approval.JPG

I don't know how I missed this post. Congrats again CC. Enjoy the card!! 😊 

Message 31 of 41
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats CC !!

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 32 of 41
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I'm dating myself here, but I did my Basic Training (1983) and AIT in Anniston when Ft Mclellan was still around.

It's pretty around there, but the memories of Drill Sargeants and Nerve gas have kind of tainted those memories.Smiley LOL

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 33 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 34 of 41
sto0pyd
Regular Contributor

Sorry, I tried looking for the "backdoor" on how to join this credit union. I am not employed by any of the SEGs listed as a qualifier to join the credit union.

Message 35 of 41
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@sto0pyd 

Read at least the first 20 posts on this thread it will tell you how you can be eligible.  I could tell you, but at same time you can read as well.  Best of luck if you go for it.  HUGE thread below i linked to you for you reading enjoyment and your answer will be answered...

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Juicy-new-3-CB-offering-from-local-CU/td-p/5971983

Message 36 of 41
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

I'm dating myself here, but I did my Basic Training (1983) and AIT in Anniston when Ft Mclellan was still around.

It's pretty around there, but the memories of Drill Sargeants and Nerve gas have kind of tainted those memories.Smiley LOL

I date myself every night 😄 not always  a picnic but ....Smiley Wink

Message 37 of 41
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

Bahahahahaha!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 38 of 41
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit , with that comment, you win the Interwebz!  I’m still laughing!😂

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 39 of 41
sufyawn

I looked through a bit, would you be able to point out one or two organizations? 

Message 40 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.