Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOD Signature CLI - $10K >>> $25K!

tag
JNA1
Valued Contributor

AOD Signature CLI - $10K >>> $25K!

I first got my AOD with $5K in Jun of 2020. I was 6 months removed from a 5 card spree at the end of 2019, and I believe they were a little spooked about that. I waited 6 months, and requested a CLI at the end of 2020 and was approved from $5K to $10K. I decided recently to roll the dice and burn another HP and requested $25K and was approved. I did to explain to an underwriter why I wanted the extra CL, so that was fun. I was told that getting the max $25K CL would keep from getting a personal loan at this time, since $25K is the max unsecured limit you can have. I'm not sure if that's across the board, or just for me. 
Either way, I got the max limit, unfortunately my APR is still at 8.99% instead of the best rate.

17BDE8EB-6A39-4F52-98DB-052BF843E928.png

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: AOD Signature CLI - $10K >>> $25K!

Here it comes. Congratulations on your AOD CLI!!! Good high line now. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@JNA1 wrote:

I first got my AOD with $5K in Jun of 2020. I was 6 months removed from a 5 card spree at the end of 2019, and I believe they were a little spooked about that. I waited 6 months, and requested a CLI at the end of 2020 and was approved from $5K to $10K. I decided recently to roll the dice and burn another HP and requested $25K and was approved. I did to explain to an underwriter why I wanted the extra CL, so that was fun. I was told that getting the max $25K CL would keep from getting a personal loan at this time, since $25K is the max unsecured limit you can have. I'm not sure if that's across the board, or just for me. 
Either way, I got the max limit, unfortunately my APR is still at 8.99% instead of the best rate.

Way 2 go! Im so sorry for that horrible aprSmiley Sad. If you need a better apr , may i suggest a Synchrony store card, their cards are over 26% and as we all know the higher the number in credit, the better!

Message 3 of 24
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!

Message 4 of 24
JNA1
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@JNA1 wrote:

Way 2 go! Im so sorry for that horrible aprSmiley Sad. If you need a better apr , may i suggest a Synchrony store card, their cards are over 26% and as we all know the higher the number in credit, the better!

😂 All things are relative! 

And my Sync Summit card says "Hold my beer!" with its excellent 29.99% APR! 🙈😂

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 5 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@JNA1 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@JNA1 wrote:

😂 All things are relative! 

And my Sync Summit card says "Hold my beer!" with its excellent 29.99% APR! 🙈😂

Outstanding!😁   

Message 6 of 24
PullingMeSoftly
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the max out!

Message 7 of 24
Reviewers
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your AOD CLI @JNA1 

Message 8 of 24
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your AOD increase 👍🏼

Message 9 of 24
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your AOD Visa Signature CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.