Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AODFCU APPROVAL EXTREMELY THIN FILE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AODFCU APPROVAL EXTREMELY THIN FILE

Hello everyone,

This is my first post, but I have been lurking on this forum for quite a while now. After being approved for the AOD 3% Signature Card I was so elated and also inspired to create an account and share my success. 

I currently have an extremely thin file with just one credit card reporting, $800 Credit One with a zero balance. I just recently paid of a 13k car loan off 3 years early, i'm honestly not sure if that is a factor or not. All my scores are in the low 700s. 

On April 6th I applied for the Apple Card and was approved for 4k and also Hilton Honors Amex for 6k. On April 22nd, my primary bank, Bank of America approved me for the Cash Rewards with a limit of 2.6k. 

Moving forward to the awaited AOD approval DPs as that has been such a hot topic, I applied yesterday and was approved today for $10,500 with 8.99% APR. They pulled me at 708 (Eq) which is the only bureau that has an old paid off collections account. Besides that just my $800 Credit One. No inquires. 0% DTI. 

Thank you everyone for your helpful posts and stories. I would have been stuck with just a measly Credit One if it weren't for this forum. I am quite a rookie in the credit game, as I haven't had much guidance, but this forum has definitely helped me build confidence in acquiring more credit and using cards for my advantage. 

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AODFCU APPROVAL EXTREMELY THIN FILE

Congrats on scoring an excellent approval with a great CU and welcome to the forum! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 27
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 3 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you 🙂

Message 4 of 27
EverForward
Established Contributor

Message 5 of 27
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 6 of 27
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Sweet and welcome to the forum Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your AOD VS approval!

Message 8 of 27
CBrow
Regular Contributor

Congratulations! Welcome to the family!

Paging @PullingMeSoftly 

Message 9 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous  Super Congrats on all of your approvals and Welcome to the myFICO forum! Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.