Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APP SPREE RESULTS...low scores

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: APP SPREE RESULTS...low scores

Congrats on the approvals. Grow the cards you have and try to hold off apping for a while. It will pay off down the road.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

R
Message 12 of 13
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Congrats, shouldve tried the SCT (shopping cart trick) on JCrew and VS, couldve saved you 2 hard pulls....for future reference

@jamevfan wrote:

The actual cards I want are. WALMART,PAYPAL,JC PENNY/MACYS, BEST BUY AND MAYBE AMAZON....

I would like to have all those above in the near future for my store cards and I will be satisfied. This weeks App spree results below. 5/2016...im done until after gardening

JcPenny--decline

Macys--Decline

Care credit-Decline

Amazon-Decline

Best Buy-Dcline

J crew -Decline

Victoria Secret-Pending letter in the mail

Kohls --Pending call from Rep. within 5-7

APPROVALS!!!!!!

Capital One QS1 -Approved 500SL

Walmart store card -Approved 500SL

Kays Jewler Approved SL 1650 with 20% down and will go to a regular card after 10 months if acct is in good standing

FireStone- Approved 800SL

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.