Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPLE Card approved with ITIN

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPLE Card approved with ITIN

My wife was approved for the Apple Card, $5,000.00 CL with her ITIN number.  Her Transunion score, based on Bank of America is 758.

Just in case anybody its wondering if you'll get approved with your ITIN

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: APPLE Card approved with ITIN

Congrats on your approval !!!!

Welcome to Apple family

Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!

Message 3 of 19
RickNATL
Established Contributor

Congrats...I'll have to look up ITIN...

Message 4 of 19
zerofire
Valued Contributor

ITIN=International Taxpayer Identification Number

It is what you have to apply for from the Internal Revenue Service(IRS) if you do not have a Social Security Number(SSN) from the Social Security Administration(SSA).

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!

Message 6 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wish i could get approved with just an ItemSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 19
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! everyone! i am new here. I also have ITIN with 760 Fico credit score and a bunch of credit cards. I want to apply for Apple card, but it asks me for US driver license or ID, but i don't have any. Did apple ask for documents in your wife's case?

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, we had to upload her drivers license
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.