cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPLE Card approved with ITIN

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

APPLE Card approved with ITIN

My wife was approved for the Apple Card, $5,000.00 CL with her ITIN number.  Her Transunion score, based on Bank of America is 758.

Just in case anybody its wondering if you'll get approved with your ITIN

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: APPLE Card approved with ITIN

Congrats on your approval !!!!

Welcome to Apple family

8-2019 / Fico 8 EX 8013 , EQ 8016 , TR 810
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12.5k , Fifth Third Bank S2C 12k , BofA Cash Rewards 10k , Avianca Vida 10k , State Farm Good Neighbor Visa 10k , Citi DD 6k , Union Bank Rewards 5k
Message 2 of 19
Highlighted
New Visitor

Congrats on your approval !!!

Message 3 of 19
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Congrats...I'll have to look up ITIN...

Message 4 of 19
Highlighted
Established Contributor

ITIN=International Taxpayer Identification Number

It is what you have to apply for from the Internal Revenue Service(IRS) if you do not have a Social Security Number(SSN) from the Social Security Administration(SSA).

TU:758 06/19/20 Bank of America--EX: 776 06/10/20 Experian--EQ:810 09/25/18 Citi--Gardening since 07/02/20
Active:
Bank of America (Better Balance Rewards M, Cash Rewards WM, Cash Rewards VS), Blispay V, Capital One (Quicksilver VSC, Walmart WMC), Chase(AARP VSC, Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom VSC, Slate VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Discover It C, FedEx Employee Credit Association V, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VS, HSBC Cash Rewards WMC, PenFed Platinum Rewards VSC, Synchrony Bank(PayPal Credit, PayPal 2% Cashback M), UMB Bank Simply Rewards V[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC)
Wishlist: AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, EBates, Marvel, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, PenFed Pathfinder, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards, Wells Fargo Propel
Message 5 of 19
Highlighted
Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Current Collection:

Future Additions:
Message 6 of 19
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Wish i could get approved with just an ItemSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 19
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 8 of 19
New Visitor

Hi! everyone! i am new here. I also have ITIN with 760 Fico credit score and a bunch of credit cards. I want to apply for Apple card, but it asks me for US driver license or ID, but i don't have any. Did apple ask for documents in your wife's case?

Message 9 of 19
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Yes, we had to upload her drivers license

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.