Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPLE Card approved with ITIN

tag
zerofire
Valued Contributor

Re: APPLE Card approved with ITIN

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi! everyone! i am new here. I also have ITIN with 760 Fico credit score and a bunch of credit cards. I want to apply for Apple card, but it asks me for US driver license or ID, but i don't have any. Did apple ask for documents in your wife's case?

@moldavanchik

You are required to have a state ID in the US if you do not have a drivers licence (acts like a state ID in addition to driving privileges). There really is no penalty to this in most cases but law says you really need one. Just hop over the to Department of Motor Vehicles(or equivalent) and they can issue you one. Be aware it has a cost.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @moldavanchik !
What credit cards have you gotten with your ITIN? I just got mine and wonder which cards to apply for? Thanks!!
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I apply for the Apple Card using my ITIN because it only gives the SSN option, and when I enter my ITIN number it fails the verification!

Message 13 of 19
ldkcivilservant
Frequent Contributor

It's an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, not International.

NFCU Platinum $50k | Amex Delta Platinum $25k | Elan Financial $19.7k | Chase Freedom Unlimited $16k | Bank Americard $16k | Discover IT $13K | NFCU Flagship Rewards $10k | GS AppleCard $5.5k | Citi Simplicity $3k
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi @moldavanchik !
What credit cards have you gotten with your ITIN? I just got mine and wonder which cards to apply for? Thanks!!

My wife got the Marvels, Bank of America, Chase Amazon, Capital One

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 16 of 19
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on DW approval!
Message 17 of 19
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the Apple Card and with a ITIN number that's awesome and interestingly cool
2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just make a picture of your deiver license even TVDL 

They aproved me with ITIN nr for $5000

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.