cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPLE Card approved with ITIN

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Contributor

Re: APPLE Card approved with ITIN

@moldavanchik wrote:

Hi! everyone! i am new here. I also have ITIN with 760 Fico credit score and a bunch of credit cards. I want to apply for Apple card, but it asks me for US driver license or ID, but i don't have any. Did apple ask for documents in your wife's case?

@moldavanchik

You are required to have a state ID in the US if you do not have a drivers licence (acts like a state ID in addition to driving privileges). There really is no penalty to this in most cases but law says you really need one. Just hop over the to Department of Motor Vehicles(or equivalent) and they can issue you one. Be aware it has a cost.

TU:795 10/08/18 Synchrony--EX: 758 10/26/18 Discover--EQ:810 09/25/18 Citi--Gardening since 12/11/19
Active:
Bank of America (Better Balance Rewards M, Cash Rewards WM, Cash Rewards VS), Blispay V, Capital One (Quicksilver VSC, Walmart WMC), Chase(AARP VSC, Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom VSC, Slate VC), Citi Dividend M, Citizens GreenSense M, Discover It, FedEx Employee Credit Association V, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VS, PenFed Platinum Rewards VSC, Synchrony Bank(PayPal Credit, PayPal 2% Cashback M), UMB Bank Simply Rewards V(Milford Federal), US Bank Cash+ VS
Wishlist: Bellco Colorado Rewards, EBates, Marvel, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, PenFed Pathfinder, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards, Wells Fargo Propel
Message 11 of 19
Established Member

Hi @moldavanchik !
What credit cards have you gotten with your ITIN? I just got mine and wonder which cards to apply for? Thanks!!

Message 12 of 19
New Visitor

How do I apply for the Apple Card using my ITIN because it only gives the SSN option, and when I enter my ITIN number it fails the verification!

Message 13 of 19
Regular Contributor

It's an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, not International.

FICO 8s 790-807 across all 3 CRBs

NFCU Platinum: $25K | Discover IT: $8.4K | Amex Delta Blue: $8K | Farm Bureau Member Rewards: $5.5K | Citi DC: $5.3K
Message 14 of 19
Regular Contributor

@CreditNewbie2 wrote:
Hi @moldavanchik !
What credit cards have you gotten with your ITIN? I just got mine and wonder which cards to apply for? Thanks!!

My wife got the Marvels, Bank of America, Chase Amazon, Capital One

Message 15 of 19
Established Member

Message 16 of 19
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on DW approval!
Message 17 of 19
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the Apple Card and with a ITIN number that's awesome and interestingly cool

2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 756
Achieved Goal Score Jan 2020: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 18 of 19
New Visitor

Just make a picture of your deiver license even TVDL 

They aproved me with ITIN nr for $5000

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.