Did you mean: 

APPROVED: Amazon Prime store card

tag
Namaste7
Established Contributor

APPROVED: Amazon Prime store card

FICOS: FAIR Smiley Sad (630-650 range) with TU being the lowest with 11 inqs

CL: 1,000 Smiley Surprised

CLI: I called for a increased but was denied without a counter Smiley Frustrated

App history: Previously applied and denied twice in the last 18 months.

Credit health. Rebuilding. Reports show positive history in the last 1.5 years and utilization under 15%; prior derogs reported are older than 24 months and a few inaccuracies I have not yet disputed.

I had no intention of applying for this card but browsing the forums I saw an approval and said, hey, why not take a shot before you lock down TU. I was expecting to waste an inquiry but I fell out of my chair when the "Congratulations" message showed up. This was on my 2017 wish list. The access to the financing offers will provide greater leverage on my cash flows and I'm glad to add this to my PIF portfolio. I will be aggressive with my payments with the plan to reach a $5k CL by the end of the year. 

~~MMXX~~
2024 Goal$
2023 Goal$
FICOs 760+
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: APPROVED: Amazon Prime store card

I love my Amazon Prime store card! Congrats! It will grow quickly! Mine grew from 3000 to 6000 in a few months! So no worries!
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! , 1 year ago my first card was amazon too with $800 and 655 score , now i have other cards and good limits , just work hard with patience. 

Message 3 of 10
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

This card is great! 5%off most Amazon purchases and great financing options!

Message 4 of 10
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your approval.  And don't sweat not getting an immediate CLI...use the card responsibly and in a few months you may have a shot at a higher limit.  In my experience, Sync increases seem to be tied really close to TU Fico 8 score...the higher the TU the better the chance.  Something to keep in mind...

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I love my Amazon store card! I started with 700 a year ago and now it is at 10k. 

Message 6 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new card!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 10
fullstackdev
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approval! I love the benefits of my Amazon SC. Easily one of my favorite cards. Enjoy!
Mar 2017: EQ 733 80 INQ | TU 768 42 INQ | EX 755 80 INQ || AMEX PRG | AMEX BGR | USAA Rewards VS $17K | USAA NAMF AMEX $15K | SECU Visa $10K | Cap1 V1 (AU) $45.75K | AMEX BCE (AU) $10K | Marvel MC $25K | Walmart MC $10K | Freedom $12.2K | USAA Cash Rewards VS $18K | Walmart SC $25K | PENFED CR $9K | AMEX EDP $24K | Banana Republic SC $10K | MECU $10K | Amazon SC $25K | Barclays Apple Rewards $10K | J. Crew $13.6K | Cap1 PlayStation $3K | Cap1 QS1 $2.6K | Business: AMEX Green NPSL | AMEX SimplyCash $2K | AMEX Blue for Business $3K | Cap1 Spark Visa $7.5K | Amazon Rev. $2.5K | Amazon PIF (No PG) $1K | Walmart (No PG) $2.5K | Chase Marriott Business $30K | Chase Ink $14K
Message 8 of 10
Namaste7
Established Contributor

Thanks everyone for the advice and congratulatory messages. I will take the advice to be patient and will report back as my CL and relationship with them grows. I'm grateful for the approval given my profile (which includes a period where I was not as conservative and responsible as I should have been).
~~MMXX~~
2024 Goal$
2023 Goal$
FICOs 760+
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats !

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.