Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVED FOR $28.5K PendFed Platinum Rewards

tag
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Re: APPROVED FOR $28.5K PendFed Platinum Rewards

Congrats! You are definitely on the good side with them.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Superb SL!! Congrats
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see you Fico 8 signature and I posted my scores however PenFed sent me a Risk-Based Pricing Notice and my EQ score is 653. I wonder how did I get approved and my score isn't that great theres an 18pt difference from my Score 8 and the score they have.

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed sent me a Risk-Based Pricing Notice and my EQ score is 653. I wonder how did I get approved and my score isn't that great theres an 18pt difference from my Score 8 and the score they have.

Message 14 of 19
CJ7
Frequent Contributor

Sweet approval!  Do you have other cards with similar limits?  Income >100K?

This card is high on my wish list!

Message 15 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

That is truely awe inspiringSmiley Happy. I had a 659 nextgen score and can only wrangle up a 500 buck limit. That is to say the least.....PROMISINGSmiley Wink
Message 16 of 19
TrialByFire
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Today I got approved for a PenFed Platinum Rewards card with a $28.5k CL. I'm so thrilled because I've been on these forums for so long reasearching cards and I made my mind up that I wanted this card back in 2013 so I became a memeber of PenFed with $100 in a savings account. I was denied for this card back in Jan 16'  Current credit scores are EQ:671 TU:676 EX:686

Congrats that's a GREAT SL. When did you apply? I assume it went pending? I applied today for that card and a PLOC. They asked for POI, sent that in a couple hours later so still waiting on the decision. 

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied Friday and was instantly approved no POI needed.

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually no my highest limit at the time of app is a BOA cash rewards $3.5k. Income around 90K

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.