Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVED NFCU MEMBER AND Cash Rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVED NFCU MEMBER AND Cash Rewards

Today I was informed that my membership application was approved. I also applied for the Cash Rewards and got a SL @ $4.2K!!! It has been a good month I stayed in the forums, I got rid of negative debt holding me back from Amex, and I've gotten every card I wanted this year in this month! Much love to you all.

Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 10.22.08 AM.png

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: APPROVED NFCU MEMBER AND Cash Rewards

Congrats! That SL will grow like wildfire after your 3rd statement!

Oh, and you can't get back to that screen Smiley Sad
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes It took 4 business days to get membership approval. And I can't wait to grow this CL any tips?

Message 3 of 13
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Just wait until a week or so after you get your 3rd statement. Then request a CLI, and request max.. it could easily go to $10-15k at that point!
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 4 of 13
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Read the Navy fed CLI guide by CreditAddict, all you need to know in that tread about CLI with them and other useful info . CONGRATS OP
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your membership, and the awesome Cash Rewards approval! $4.2K is a nice CL to start with. Hubby's membership was finalized today also, and he's going to app tonight. Hope he gets it. Enjoy all of your successes this past year. Happy for you!😊
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your membership and Cash Rewards approval!!!
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the NFCU family!!! They really are a great credit union! I think you are going to be very happy here. 

Message 8 of 13
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes It took 4 business days to get membership approval. And I can't wait to grow this CL any tips?

And yet I applied Dec 3rd through the branch and wait 2 weeks to call and find out they have no record of such app, I sent an online ageement on Dec 12th with all documentation before they ask and on the 14th they ask for another form of ID (sent passport) and another proof of address (sent homeowners ins thru USAA), stil as of today nothing although i went to branch yesterday and apparently the second time around someone keyed in my last name wrong and that was a temporary hold from security.  lady at the branch contacted someone who keyed everything in manually and said I should here from security by 2pm on Friday-she said I'm eligible and that passed they just have to verify identity and address via security.  This process has been nothing short of a nightmare, as I said to the lady....... I just want to open an account here not apply for a Top secret security clearance for Presidency.

Message 9 of 13
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Sorry this happened , it has sadly happened to lots of us me and my fiancé included along with several friends on here . It took us about 2 to 3 weeks of our accts being frozen , we sent in our docs several times to be told it was not good enough or they needed more info , we had to end up driving over an hour one way to the branch location to get it all fixed . Good luck to you
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.