Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVED - US Bank Kroger 1-2-3 $9500 SL

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: APPROVED - US Bank Kroger 1-2-3 $9500 SL

dang very impressive approval from us bank with a 660ish eq score.  grats on the nice SL.  I still cant trust us bank though as they are like discover with me on their sl's. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 36
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Wow that’s a huge limit for that one! Congrats!!!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 12 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

USB tends to be surprising when you apply.  The rumor was they pulled TU for most things and then they double back and pull someone else if you don't use a specific procedure. 

$9500 on Kroger though is impressive.

I was really surprised when they pulled EQ.  I thought they were an EX puller for new credit cards.  I guess you just take your chances.

Message 13 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Approved online for Kroger 1-2-3 Mastercard. Instant approval with a $9500 SL. They pulled EQ which is my lowest score as two medical collections are showing. I thought US Bank would pull EX so I was surprised.

EX  743

TU  740

EQ  656 (Collections should be removed soon.  Collection agency deleted them today)

I started rebuilding in Sept/Oct of last year.

Great Approval @Treeshaker!! I didn't even know they rolled out limits like that on the Kroger card, but it is USB and they can be quite rewarding. Congrats on the approval! 

The SL was a shocker as I have a thin credit history.  The SL is greatly appreciated.

Message 14 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Simply Incredible! Not seen a Kroger from US Bank Approval in a very long time.

Nice generous SL to go with it.

Congratulations!

Thanks. I have never done any business with US Bank so I figured it would be a decline. I thought they were somewhat conservative.  Most of my accounts are a couple months old with 4 or 5 inquiries on each bureau except TU that has 3.

Message 15 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the approval and nice SL!

Thanks.

Message 16 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
Thats a generous SL from them, congrats on the approval! Smiley Happy

Thanks @pizza1.  I enjoy your posts.

Message 17 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@19eighty5 wrote:

Congratulations on your approval!

Thanks.

Message 18 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

I done a fair amount of grocery shopping at Kroger AND they also have affiliates, Rulers i think is one.

Used to toss those preapprovals as fast as they came in. Had a US Bank Premium card for many years before closing it.

This might encourage a return to them sometime this summer. Who knows. That's NOT a bad SL at any rate for this card.

The limit is nice. I saw another poster got the same SL although our profiles are different.  $9500 seems to be their magic number right now.

Message 19 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kroger

#1 for food distributor / grocer (excluding warehouse/discount box stores)

#3 private domestic US employer - nearly 450K employees

Actually a pretty interesting read about the company.

Thanks for link. Interesting reading. I remember when Kroger first came to our area over 30 years ago.  I was young and applied for a stocking job at night. Hated it !!!

Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.