Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVED for AMEX & Apple Card

tag
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

Re: APPROVED for AMEX & Apple Card

Some really nice approvals you have here, hopefully BOA comes through for you as well. 

Congratulations 

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 11 of 27
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!

Message 12 of 27
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your double play Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals and fingers crossed for BofA!

Message 14 of 27
dsotm76
Frequent Contributor

Grats on your approvals!!  I remember when I first apped with AMEX for the BCE, they hit me with the $10K SL and I almost passed out.  It was my third card after a LONG haitus from credit.  At the time I just had a secured Cap1 and a Sony/Sync card.  

If I can ask, after you accept the Apple offer, what are the next screens?  I have an offer right now that I'm tempted on, but like to know whats after that ahead of time.  Smiley Very Happy 

BCE AMEX ($16200) - Citi DC ($11600) - Chase Sapphire Preferred ($10200) - Nordstrom Visa Signature ($10000) - Best Buy Citi Visa ($9950) - Chase Freedom Flex ($7700) - NHL Discover IT ($7000) - Apple Card ($6000) - Delta Gold AMEX ($6000) - Hilton Honors AMEX ($5000) - Barclay View ($5000)

Closed - Capital One Secured ($500) - It is not in my wallet. :-) - Sony/Sync ($2400)

Goal - To get in with Chase. Smiley Very Happy (ACHIEVED!)
Message 15 of 27
Applepro1990
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your approval. Apple will grow quickly over time. 

Starting Score: 650
Current Score: 762
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Total Credit limits $108,800
Message 16 of 27
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your new cards . . . rebuild certainly takes time . . . it's been a 2-year journey for me but I am very proud of my progress and for avoiding the credit repair companies' large fees to do what this forum helped me to accomplish for free . . . I am truly grateful.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 17 of 27
ethan17debttackler
Regular Contributor

@dsotm76 wrote:

Grats on your approvals!!  I remember when I first apped with AMEX for the BCE, they hit me with the $10K SL and I almost passed out.  It was my third card after a LONG haitus from credit.  At the time I just had a secured Cap1 and a Sony/Sync card.  

If I can ask, after you accept the Apple offer, what are the next screens?  I have an offer right now that I'm tempted on, but like to know whats after that ahead of time.  Smiley Very Happy 

In all honesty, I don't exactly remember. I think it may have been another screen requesting further info, like full ssn. However, whatever was offered on the pre-approval page is what i got. No surprises. 

>

Message 18 of 27
ethan17debttackler
Regular Contributor

@Applepro1990 wrote:

Congrats on your approval. Apple will grow quickly over time. 

Great to hear. What has been your experience? How often have you gotten CLI?

>

Message 19 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woot woot! Congratulations !!!!! Delta Amex will most likely be the next card I'm applying too! Smiley Happy 

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.