Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVED for AMEX & Apple Card

tag
tbque
Valued Contributor

Re: APPROVED for AMEX & Apple Card

Congrats on the approvals and sweet SL on the AmEx!

Message 21 of 27
ethan17debttackler
Regular Contributor

Just an update: BOA contacted me today to verify I had applied for their card. Although they didn't advise me of any approval over the phone, I did check the status page once i got off the phone. And whatdya know - APPROVED! SL is only $2500, but I'm in.

I guess this officially makes this a mini spree. No more apps now for a loooong time...

>

Message 22 of 27
dsotm76
Frequent Contributor

@ethan17debttackler wrote:

In all honesty, I don't exactly remember. I think it may have been another screen requesting further info, like full ssn. However, whatever was offered on the pre-approval page is what i got. No surprises. 

Thanks for the update.  I just wondered if it was a lot more information or if they needed more stuff to finish the application.

Congrats on your BOA approval you just posted.  It's always good to get new cards!!  

BCE AMEX ($16200) - Citi DC ($11600) - Chase Sapphire Preferred ($10200) - Nordstrom Visa Signature ($10000) - Best Buy Citi Visa ($9950) - Chase Freedom Flex ($7700) - NHL Discover IT ($7000) - Apple Card ($6000) - Delta Gold AMEX ($6000) - Hilton Honors AMEX ($5000) - Barclay View ($5000)

Closed - Capital One Secured ($500) - It is not in my wallet. :-) - Sony/Sync ($2400)

Goal - To get in with Chase. Smiley Very Happy (ACHIEVED!)
Message 23 of 27
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@ethan17debttackler wrote:

Just an update: BOA contacted me today to verify I had applied for their card. Although they didn't advise me of any approval over the phone, I did check the status page once i got off the phone. And whatdya know - APPROVED! SL is only $2500, but I'm in.

I guess this officially makes this a mini spree. No more apps now for a loooong time...

Congratulations on your BoA approval!

Message 24 of 27
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Awesome . . . congrats on your mini spree!!!

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 25 of 27
Papa_Bear
Frequent Contributor

Awesome! Congratulations.

Message 26 of 27
dudefromtx
Established Contributor

Congrats on your mini spree!

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.