Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AR $4000.00 increase, SP via link in the account

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

AR $4000.00 increase, SP via link in the account

Lost my screenshot in excitement, dont want to mess with removing account info, so I'll update thread with a proof in a puddin' when letter comes.

Card was opened end of June with SL of $5k reconed to $9k after another HP. I wanted more, and I've groveled for months.

I could not sleep again, so this morning during quiet insomnia rage, I decided to fill online form and get my "we'll let you know later" or "haha, NO!"

Entered income, housing info, stared to the button, got logged out 5 times while thinking if this was a good idea or not. 6th time chrome decided it wasn't meant to be. 7th time I touched, and $4000.00 increase. No HP as of right now. It was instant.
Card is only 6 months old, average spend on it is around $5000, with at least $3500 via Samsung Pay. Rest was me throwing them 1% bone while buying their love.
Considering the age of this card, I think it somewhat worked.

Limit now is $13000,00. Still less than what I asked for but quite a bit more manageable given the spend on it.

I can stop groveling now for a few weeks.

They must have used score and report from account review on 10/25, prior to Citi card showing.

Current FICO 9 (if that's what they are using for account reviews is 771, FICO 8 753.

This concludes AR saga for the next 6 months.

I dont understand why they didn't just do auto CLI if I was eligible for increase 🤷‍♀️
Message 1 of 68
67 REPLIES 67
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: AR $4000.00 increase, SP via link in the account

Yays, congrats sweetie! And whoever said money doesn't change minds 😂👸
Message 2 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

You have been trying to coax a CLI out of this one for a bit now, congrats on finally getting it!

Message 3 of 68
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I sure have. All it took was $30,000.00 (or a bit more), and lots of groveling.

Message 4 of 68
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Glad to hear!

Message 5 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Great to hear that USB is starting to appease one of their top influencers. Really great news.

Did it have any credit report language when you entered or was there some other language?
Message 6 of 68
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Yes, link says they will pull credit. It only asks for income, housing and assets (non mandatory field).

Credit was not pulled. 🤷‍♀️
Message 7 of 68
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@simplynoir wrote:

Lol yeah. Didn't even text them sad songs (not since I texted them youtube link to sad song 🤦‍♀️)

Message 8 of 68
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

Lol yeah. Didn't even text them sad songs (not since I texted them youtube link to sad song 🤦‍♀️)

It's probably already on file with the rest of the texts. They're so behind on tech they probably needed a translator for those emojis lol

Message 9 of 68
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

It's probably already on file with the rest of the texts. They're so behind on tech they probably needed a translator for those emojis lol

First it was Nothing Compares 2U, then this

https://youtu.be/WTrOBmf238U

Message 10 of 68
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.