Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AR $4000.00 increase, SP via link in the account

tag
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: AR $4000.00 increase, SP via link in the account

@Remedios wrote:
Limit now is $13000,00. Still less than what I asked for but quite a bit more manageable given the spend on it.

@Remedios wrote:
There was no counter offer, you dont get to ask for any particular amount.  You're just asking for increase.

I'm sorry.  I misinterpreted the "Still less than what I asked for" part as you asking for an amount on this increase, rather than the earlier recon.

Message 31 of 68
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

hey congrats @Remedios ...lucky you Rem ..they auto increase me few months back on flexperks visa signature ..

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 32 of 68
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:
Lost my screenshot in excitement, dont want to mess with removing account info, so I'll update thread with a proof in a puddin' when letter comes.

Card was opened end of June with SL of $5k reconed to $9k after another HP. I wanted more, and I've groveled for months.

I could not sleep again, so this morning during quiet insomnia rage, I decided to fill online form and get my "we'll let you know later" or "haha, NO!"

Entered income, housing info, stared to the button, got logged out 5 times while thinking if this was a good idea or not. 6th time chrome decided it wasn't meant to be. 7th time I touched, and $4000.00 increase. No HP as of right now. It was instant.
Card is only 6 months old, average spend on it is around $5000, with at least $3500 via Samsung Pay. Rest was me throwing them 1% bone while buying their love.
Considering the age of this card, I think it somewhat worked.

Limit now is $13000,00. Still less than what I asked for but quite a bit more manageable given the spend on it.

I can stop groveling now for a few weeks.

They must have used score and report from account review on 10/25, prior to Citi card showing.

Current FICO 9 (if that's what they are using for account reviews is 771, FICO 8 753.

This concludes AR saga for the next 6 months.

I dont understand why they didn't just do auto CLI if I was eligible for increase 🤷‍♀️

And that's how it's done... huge congrats, my friend!  screamer.gif Smiley Very Happy

This is awesome enough to get even me dancing... Smiley Very Happy

Image result for mr six gif

And of course the obligatory:

LIKE-A-BOSS.jpg

Message 33 of 68
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I may have to sprain my ankle so I can go home.

Message 34 of 68
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@UncleB  I'm going to give you all my logins.  You'll need to change them and  not give them back to me till 11 am. I make better decisions in the afternoon 😂

Message 35 of 68
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

@UncleB  I'm going to give you all my logins.  You'll need to change them and  not give them back to me till 11 am. I make better decisions in the afternoon 😂

Haha... I'm sure that's not necessary, I have faith in you!  Smiley Wink  Smiley Very Happy

Message 36 of 68
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:
Lost my screenshot in excitement, dont want to mess with removing account info, so I'll update thread with a proof in a puddin' when letter comes.

Card was opened end of June with SL of $5k reconed to $9k after another HP. I wanted more, and I've groveled for months.

I could not sleep again, so this morning during quiet insomnia rage, I decided to fill online form and get my "we'll let you know later" or "haha, NO!"

Entered income, housing info, stared to the button, got logged out 5 times while thinking if this was a good idea or not. 6th time chrome decided it wasn't meant to be. 7th time I touched, and $4000.00 increase. No HP as of right now. It was instant.
Card is only 6 months old, average spend on it is around $5000, with at least $3500 via Samsung Pay. Rest was me throwing them 1% bone while buying their love.
Considering the age of this card, I think it somewhat worked.

I can stop groveling now for a few weeks.

They must have used score and report from account review on 10/25, prior to Citi card showing.

Current FICO 9 (if that's what they are using for account reviews is 771, FICO 8 753.

This concludes AR saga for the next 6 months.

I dont understand why they didn't just do auto CLI if I was eligible for increase 🤷‍♀️

Since they do not ever ask for income updates then I do believe they are pretty much precluded from giving auto CLI by the card act though you may not have received another due to the newness of the account. Grats on getting the CLI Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 68
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations Remedios. That's a nice CLI and right before the holidays too. Kudos to you.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 38 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Remmy! Smiley Happy
Message 39 of 68
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@Remedios part of me wants to make a wiseassed comment here but my heart isn't in it, I'm just happy for you.  Smiley Very Happy

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 40 of 68
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.