cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AR approval, low limit but yay (Update, got charity increase paid with second HP)

tag
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Re: AR approval, low limit but yay

Congrats on grabbing AR Remi! Did you get your limit bumped up?

Considering my wife and I both use Samsung Pay, maybe I should look at this card a little closer as a future endeavor. 

Message 91 of 166
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@ChargedUp wrote:

Congrats on grabbing AR Remi! Did you get your limit bumped up?

Considering my wife and I both use Samsung Pay, maybe I should look at this card a little closer as a future endeavor. 

Not yet, they said 2-3 days for UW to review request. Card shows in my account, but no limit is showing yet. Not even the one I was approved for. Go figure 

Message 92 of 166
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe your SL is...

onemilliondollars.gif (too lazy to find this, just hear it in Dr Evil voice)
Message 93 of 166
dytch2220
Regular Contributor

Congrats!  I'd be thrilled with a 5k limit.  Guess I'll need to learn to increase my expectations.  Smiley Very Happy

Installment Accounts

Revolving Accounts
Message 94 of 166
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

You can have the socks after UncleB is done with AR and you have CSR

That's not a joke he's really trying to get the AR? Smiley Surprised

I can confirm... I'm definitely not their intended demo, but the numbers work for me even after the bonus so I'm considering it.  If I decide to pull the trigger I don't have high expectations, though.

Message 95 of 166
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

I can confirm... I'm definitely not their intended demo, but the numbers work for me even after the bonus so I'm considering it.  If I decide to pull the trigger I don't have high expectations, though.

The traveling socks to the rescue!

Message 96 of 166
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@UncleB wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

I am pretty sure they have one waiting with your name on it. 

Message 97 of 166
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

I wish I shared your confidence.  Smiley Sad

I figure by August 1 I'll be as "pretty" credit-wise as I'm ever going to be (0/6 and 2/12), and if they say 'no' it's not the end of the world (my current system is working quite well, and of course I would have to completely upend it if the AR was in the picture).  I'm somewhat encouraged that they've sent me preapprovals (with set APRs) for all of their cards... except the AR, of course.

Either it's meant to be or it's not, and if it's not that's OK, too.  I'll know I tried, and I can put it behind me and work on other lower-hanging fruit. Smiley Happy

Message 98 of 166
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@UncleB wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

I figure by August 1 I'll be as "pretty" credit-wise as I'm ever going to be (0/6 and 2/12), and if they say 'no' it's not the end of the world (my current system is working quite well, and of course I would have to completely upend it if the AR was in the picture).  I'm somewhat encouraged that they've sent me preapprovals (with set APRs) for all of their cards... except the AR, of course.

Either it's meant to be or it's not, and if it's not that's OK, too.  I'll know I tried, and I can put it behind me and work on other lower-hanging fruit. Smiley Happy

AR has 1 rate for all at 17.99 if your pre approvals are at this level or less odds are pretty good.

Message 99 of 166
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@gdale6 wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

AR has 1 rate for all at 17.99 if your pre approvals are at this level or less odds are pretty good.

I get offers all the time, the latest was for the Platinum with an APR of 17.24%, which is 2.5% higher than the lowest rate. 

I've had other offers (both mail and email) for different products at other rates, never the lowest rate but definitely not the highest, either.  I suspect it will be a toss-up if/when I pull the trigger. Smiley Indifferent

USbankOfferJune.png

Message 100 of 166
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.