Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Academy Sports Visa 9k

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Academy Sports Visa 9k

Pulled EX for me. US Bank is the issuer.
Applied last week and got a 7-10 message.
Card showed up today.

701, 33 INQ on EX
My sagestream and IDS are not frozen
1st USBank approval
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Academy Sports Visa 9k

CongratsSmiley Happy Never heard of this card. Nice limitSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 10
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Oh nice job!! Congrats on the approval! We rarely hear about this card...thanks for posting!
Message 3 of 10
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 10
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

As slow as it has been around here this could be the next big thing on My FICO! LOL 

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 5 of 10
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@morgacj2004 wrote:

As slow as it has been around here this could be the next big thing on My FICO! LOL 

Not with Us Bank lol.. cheap and conservative.. Be more declines than approvals.  OP did very well with his starting line especially for that many inquiries.

Message 6 of 10
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

@Greek9 ;
Congrats on your approval and very nice SL! Yeah never heard of that card as well even though I frequent their stores a lot. By the way, do you have a prior relationship with USB? Based on the info I've gathered is that they're a "relationship" type lender.
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JR_TX wrote:
@Anonymous ;
Congrats on your approval and very nice SL! Yeah never heard of that card as well even though I frequent their stores a lot. By the way, do you have a prior relationship with USB? Based on the info I've gathered is that they're a "relationship" type lender.

No relationship.  I was 0/4 with their cards before this.

i fortunately was approved for the VS but heads up if you apply-

in the T&C their are 3 versions they consider you for:

1-Visa Signature 

2-Visa platinum 0 AF

3-Visa platinum 29 AF

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

33inq? any new accounts? I have 26Inqs on my ex with a 752 fico score and wanted to apply for this card but with new account and inqs I know how conservative US bank can be even with cobranded cards.

@Anonymous wrote:
Pulled EX for me. US Bank is the issuer.
Applied last week and got a 7-10 message.
Card showed up today.

701, 33 INQ on EX
My sagestream and IDS are not frozen
1st USBank approval

d.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.