Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affinity FCU Cash Rewards Approval

tag
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

Re: Affinity FCU Cash Rewards Approval

@Anonymous  If you're really anxious, I would call by business day three. I can't say with certainty if that allowed my application to be "assigned" that day, but I received my approval email hours after I called.

Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LawStudentCivilisYeah I'm already on 3 1/2 business days since I submitted it, if I don't hear anything by Tuesday this week I'll probably use their livechat or call. They did give me the e-mail for the loan department too. They seem to be backed up from all the recent apps. I applied through a preapproval that showed up on my dashboard so I should have a relatively good chance...we'll see what happens though!

Message 22 of 27
Aim_High
Super Contributor

Outstanding approval with Affinity FCU, @LawStudentCivilis!

Congrats on the new card and new highest SL! Smiley Very Happy

Awesome_Well_Done.jpg

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 23 of 27
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

@AnonymousYes, I believe their pre-approvals are solid. Update us when you hear back!

Message 24 of 27
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

@Aim_HighWhy thank you Smiley Happy I can't emphasize how valuable this forum is!  Would have never known about this card let alone CU.

Message 25 of 27
Veronik2019
Contributor

@LawStudentCivilis wrote:

I had a pre-approved offer for the Cash Rewards credit card with Affinity FCU.  I have been hesitant for some time about obtaining anymore cards, but I know I would put heavy (for me) spend on this card because of the great rotating categories.

I applied with the pre-approval on 12/31.  I received a message stating I will hear back in one business day.  I called this morning as I never received any notification.  It turns out my application was still waiting to be assigned to a reviewer.  I later received an email stating I was approved, I just needed to verify information.

SL $32,500 with 12.5% APR, my highest starting limit ever! I am very pleased, and have to admit I'm a big fan of Affinity.

EXP8 786 at the time of application. Let me know if you have any questions!

What are the rotating categories on this card?

Message 26 of 27
Crowhelm
Established Contributor

Congrats, great CL on an absolutely great card. My wife and I already made $1000 back with this card and we only have had it for six months now. Bonus 5% categories are great this quarter we will get some serious cash back for those in July.

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.