Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After 50 Years BMW Visa Finally Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

After 50 Years BMW Visa Finally Approved

After 50 years;  7 BMW Motorcycles and 3 BMW cars (all financed by BMW Financial and paid in full) I finally applied and received the BMW Visa with a $15,000 CL. Never offered a card when purchasing their vehicles. Never had good enough credit to qualify for a credit card with them in the past 50 years. Obviously BMW Financial and BMW Bank Cards are different divisons with different underwriting guidelines.

I hope I live long enough to enjoy it.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: After 50 Years BMW Visa Finally Approved

WOW that's pretty amazing! 50 yrs! Well I sure hope it will be worth the wait for you. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
WOW that's pretty amazing! 50 yrs! Well I sure hope it will be worth the wait for you. Smiley Happy

I hope so.  There's nothing special about the card benefits, I just like BMW's and I like the BMW emblem on the card.  It is also the highest limit on any credit card I've ever obtained.  Normally I think they are kind of stingy but it's all good for me as I won't be going crazy charging simply because I have it.

Message 3 of 16
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!!
Message 4 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

You will. It's taken all this time but you got this now Smiley Very Happy

Congrats!

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I received the BMW visa when I leased my 2nd car with them 4 months ago.., I didn't know anything about the card until the finance manager said I got you approved for the visa as well... Wish my limit was as high as urs... Mines is only 2.5K...., Enjoy it😊
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Enjoy your new card!

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Huge congrats on that card!!!  Smiley Very Happy  I'm hoping they will ask me if I want to apply for one when I trade my 2014 in on the new 2018.  

Message 8 of 16
RonM21
Valued Contributor

A well deserved and hard earned congrats to you!!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Well earned!
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.