cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After the long wait, I finally got Approved!!!!!

tag
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: After the long wait, I finally got Approved!!!!!

Nice going, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 11 of 16
LesWH
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

Congrats to you!!!

Thank you.  Thanks for your help. I didn't think they were going to approve my application.  By the way, I didn't get  as much as you. Smiley Happy

Ron.

I'm sure you have more available credit in total than I!! I'm just over $100,000! Smiley Wink

I got denied because I have too much available credit. Smiley Tongue Have you received your card?

Ron.

I have not received it yet. It should be waiting for me when I return next week.

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 12 of 16
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

Congrats to you!!!

Thank you.  Thanks for your help. I didn't think they were going to approve my application.  By the way, I didn't get  as much as you. Smiley Happy

Ron.

I'm sure you have more available credit in total than I!! I'm just over $100,000! Smiley Wink

I got denied because I have too much available credit. Smiley Tongue Have you received your card?

Ron.

I have not received it yet. It should be waiting for me when I return next week.

WOW! I want that denied for too much credit!

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 13 of 16
Ron1
Super Contributor

@chnceit wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

Congrats to you!!!

Ron.

Ron.

WOW! I want that denied for too much credit!

Sorry to hear. Smiley Sad IMO, I would leave it alone. It is not worth to recon. I don't want them to close the credit card account.  I don't want to be greedy. May be I was asking too much.

Ron.

Message 14 of 16
rtw
Established Contributor

Congrats Ron!

Starting Score: EX: 575 (PSECU 5/2/12) TU: 582 (3/6/12) EQ: 664 (4/27/12)
Current Score: EX: 699 (PSECU 06/04/14) 702 (my FICO 08/05/14) TU: 699 (08/01/14) EQ: 675 (07/08/14)
Goal Score: 720
20K PSECU 7/12 | 12K USAA 9/12 | 11K BOA 1-2-3 9/12 | 9K Citi HHonors 9/12 | 8.5K Citi AAdvantage 5/08 | 5K Chase Sapphire Pref. 9/12 | 3.8K Barclays USAir 7/12 | 6K Walmart Dis. 11/12 | 1K Amex SPG 11/12 | 2K Amex BCP 1/13
Message 15 of 16
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Congrats!!!! They are great to work with.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.