cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alaska Airlines Visa Signature $11K, Very excited!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Alaska Airlines Visa Signature $11K, Very excited!!

@UncleB wrote:

Great job my friend!  screamer.gif

I know how it feels to finally get something that's been out of reach for a while, and it feels fantasticSmiley Very Happy

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

Thank you, my friend! I know you understand and appreciate your kind words! Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations humu! Alaska is a wonderful airline and their mileage program is even better! I'm surprised the underwriting criteria are stricter for this card than with others.

This is a card I want one day as well, although BoA may be a tough bank to crack for me as I burned them for more than any other lender in my 2006 BK7. (I had 3 credit cards + an overdrawn checking account to the tune of over $15K total).

Thank you, 10yearsrebuilding, yes it is a fantastic mileage program! Very happy with the result.

I'll definitely keep good thoughts for you to get back in with them an eventually obtain and Alaska Airlines card! You can do it! Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Way to turn that constrictor into a garden snake HumuSmiley Happy. This must feel great and im very happy you got one of your goal cards early. Definitely enjoy this as in sure youll put it to good use. Smiley Happy

Thank you, AverageJoes! Yes, it does feel great to be able to get my goal card early and I didn't expect that result at all!

Garden snakes are so much nicer than BoA constrictors! Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Humu.  Glad that you finally got this card.

Message 14 of 65
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats I have known you wanted this card for awhile.  Very happy for you

Message 15 of 65
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Congrats Humu!! Awesome airlines Alaska air
Message 16 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats Humu.  Glad that you finally got this card.

Thank you, Irish. It is a valuable card considering the 3x miles and the partners it can be used for. I'm excited knowing that I have the flexibility to book on American, Delta, Emirates, British Airways, and a number of other partner airlines using my Alaska Airlines miles! Smiley Happy

I think a lot of people may be unfamiliar with the card and may not realize that the Alaska fleet itself flies all over the world, and destinations are expended with its partners as well.

Message 17 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats I have known you wanted this card for awhile.  Very happy for you

CC, great to see you and I appreciate your kind words. I know you understand how much I have wanted this card and I still am surprised that it worked out so well! Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gingerflower wrote:
Congrats Humu!! Awesome airlines Alaska air

Mahalo, Ginger! Hope your weekend is going really well. Alaska Airlines is indeed awesome.

Maybe I'll have to come visit you on Mokulele Airlines (a partner), even though Alaska Airlines flies directly to Hawai'i as well! Smiley Happy

Enjoying pau hana time and wishing Monday were not tomorrow!

Message 19 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Alaska Airlines is awesome, and it sounds like a great card! I have some out of reach cards on my list for someday, so I am really happy to see you get this! Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.