cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alaska Airlines Visa Signature $11K, Very excited!!

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Alaska Airlines Visa Signature $11K, Very excited!!

Wow! Sounds like a plan Humu!. Thats seems like the best way to go. Keeping it Fluid. Why keep something that no longer has use just to keep?. I wish you the best on your continued journey through credit and through life. Thanks for being part of the myfico family and especially helping out the little fish in the seaSmiley Happy. Its always good when the more seasoned vets can share the knowlegde and really nice to have on our team lolSmiley Happy have a great night!
Message 31 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wow! Sounds like a plan Humu!. Thats seems like the best way to go. Keeping it Fluid. Why keep something that no longer has use just to keep?. I wish you the best on your continued journey through credit and through life. Thanks for being part of the myfico family and especially helping out the little fish in the seaSmiley Happy. Its always good when the more seasoned vets can share the knowlegde and really nice to have on our team lolSmiley Happy have a great night!

There are no small fish, AveragesJoes. We're all an important part of the myfico family. Smiley Happy

Thank you for your kind words, and you also do a great job providing insights into situations and helping others on the board.

I wish you the very best as well. You have made some wonderful progress of which you should be very proud.

Keep up the good work and I hope you have a great night as well! Smiley Happy

keoki-picasso-trigger.jpg

Message 32 of 65
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  I will be applying for this card next year. 

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 33 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@morgacj2004 wrote:

Congrats!  I will be applying for this card next year. 

Thanks, morgacj, and good luck with your card application as well! Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 65
ddemari
Super Contributor

congrats on your sucess humu! enjoy! 

Message 35 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

congrats on your sucess humu! enjoy! 

Thank you d, good to see you, my friend!

I will enjoy it and am looking forward to receiving the card! Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Alaska Airlines card did show up in my online account interface this morning, so it does seem to take about 48 hours before a 2nd card shows online with BoA, at least in my case. Hope this helps someone. Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 65
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Yay! Congrats, humuhumunukunukuapuaa!! I love Alaska and this card. And I love the companion pass!!!

I used my bonus for a roundtrip flight to Montreal. 

You can put 30K to great use. That's more than enough for one way to Europe during off-peak.

Have fun deciding where you want to go!

Message 38 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lhcole77 wrote:

Yay! Congrats, humuhumunukunukuapuaa!! I love Alaska and this card. And I love the companion pass!!!

I used my bonus for a roundtrip flight to Montreal. 

You can put 30K to great use. That's more than enough for one way to Europe during off-peak.

Have fun deciding where you want to go!

Thanks, ihcole, great to see you again!  Those are great uses of the miles and I appreciate the suggestions.

I've heard only terrific things about Alaska Airlines and also about the card itself. The airline partners and the 3 miles per dollar really make this a solid program, and I can't wait to get the companion pass!

This also opens up options for me as I have a number of AAdvantage miles and can use those for a different trip now, while looking at possibilities for my new Alaska ones!

Thanks again and I will definitely have fun deciding and planning! Have a great week, ihcole! Smiley Happy

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 3.45.21 PM.png                                                                                          Alaska-Airlines-over-Molokai-cliffs.jpg

Message 39 of 65
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Alaska-Airlines-over-Molokai-cliffs.jpg

YAS Mama! Use those miles. 

Message 40 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.