cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alaska Airlines Visa Signature $11K, Very excited!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Alaska Airlines Visa Signature $11K, Very excited!!

Great pictures in this thread! That's what this forum is missing.. pictures!

Message 51 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Agreed, 12v, great idea! Smiley Happy

Message 52 of 65
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

1088502pgzqchf0gf.gif

Message 53 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

1088502pgzqchf0gf.gif

Thank you, my friend, very nice to see you indeed! I appreciate your support Smiley Happy

Message 54 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha, awesome folks!
Message 55 of 65
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

No sense staring a new thread but just wanted to echo the satisfaction that BofA continues to prove to so many customers.

Called BofA myself today and got another APR reduction, this time on the Cash Rewards from 17.24 down to 14.24%!

I used my BofA cards all the time and keep them both smokin' hot! I also plaster them with big bulk payments etc.

As if that wasn't enough for the day, opened a mailer of theirs and to my surprise found that they automatically upgraded this same card to a Signature Version.

Keep up the great work Humu......

Message 56 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

No sense staring a new thread but just wanted to echo the satisfaction that BofA continues to prove to so many customers.

Called BofA myself today and got another APR reduction, this time on the Cash Rewards from 17.24 down to 14.24%!

I used my BofA cards all the time and keep them both smokin' hot! I also plaster them with big bulk payments etc.

As if that wasn't enough for the day, opened a mailer of theirs and to my surprise found that they automatically upgraded this same card to a Signature Version.

Keep up the great work Humu......

Thank you for your confidence, CM7! And congratulations to you as well, very well done! Smiley Happy

Message 57 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, humu!  Great card, fantastic SL - very happy that you got a card you really wanted!  Enjoy all that you have! Smiley Happy

Message 58 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats, humu!  Great card, fantastic SL - very happy that you got a card you really wanted!  Enjoy all that you have! Smiley Happy

Thank you, weedeb, I appreciate it! You are doing very well also and I'm happy for you, too! Smiley Happy

Message 59 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update:  I was successfully able to get BoA to move the limit from my Cash Rewards over to my new Alaska Airlines card.

My new limit on my Alaska Airlines Visa Signature is now $20,900. And, I haven't even received nor activated the card yet - it was just mailed on Friday!

The analysts were very helpful and I appreciated being able to make this into the card I really wanted and needed, at a level that would be more helpful to me. Yay! Smiley Happy

Message 60 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.