cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alaska Airlines Visa Signature $11K, Very excited!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Alaska Airlines Visa Signature $11K, Very excited!!

Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 2.40.48 PM.png

Message 21 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are definitely on a roll! Congratulations! This card is on my radar, too!  I know you are going to love it!

Message 22 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Again, good job!! Enjoy...

Message 23 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You are definitely on a roll! Congratulations! This card is on my radar, too!  I know you are going to love it!

Thank you, ML! Can't wait to congratulate you when you get your Alaska Airlines card! We can go on trips together! (ha ha). They even go to Costa Rica! Smiley Happy

I know that this card will get quite a bit of use and that I will love it, too! Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Again, good job!! Enjoy...

Thank you, Yes-Its-Me, I will really enjoy this card! So nice to get one of your goal cards Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

And remember, just when you may feel frustrated with the BoA constrictor, the power of positive thinking does help.....

Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 3.41.22 PM.png

Message 26 of 65
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I just noticed you are "sleethering " closer to 300,000 in total credit Humu Smiley Happy Lol! . Do you have a specific limit or are you gonna put 12njoy to the test? So to speak haha!
Message 27 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I just noticed you are "sleethering " closer to 300,000 in total credit Humu Smiley Happy Lol! . Do you have a specific limit or are you gonna put 12njoy to the test? So to speak haha!

Hi AverageJoes,

Cute pun! Actually I'm just slightly over 300k after these two approvals, but did not update it.

My goal is to increase certain cards and close and combine other cards. So even though I have opened Alaska Airlines and increased Navy Federal, I will be closing Neiman Marcus 18k CL card in a few weeks once I receive a credit for a return on that card.

Strategic reduction is very much a part of my overall plan.

My goals and strategies include reducing overall credit down to about 180k, but will do so via strategically increasing CL on specific cards that are useful to me, and via closing cards I do not need over a period of the next 18 months. I have a pretty solid plan for doing that and am on track to do so.

Now that I have Alaska, really the only other card in my goal list is BECU low interest Visa (6.9% APR), and possibly Navy Federal Cash Rewards. BECU Visa will be at end of 2017. Over the next 18 months I'll be combining cards and closing a few others.

Out with the old, in with the new. Our credit needs change over time and these cards will better meet my current needs.

Acquiring cards with greater benefits and subsequently eliminating those with minimal benefits is part of my philosophy. Hope that helps! Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woohoo congrats! I've flown Alaska before and they're great. This card was on my short list but ended up with the United Explorer card as I just fly United way too much and it made more sense.
Message 29 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Woohoo congrats! I've flown Alaska before and they're great. This card was on my short list but ended up with the United Explorer card as I just fly United way too much and it made more sense.

Thank you, 12velectronics! I'm looking forward to flying on Alaska as I have also heard great things about the airline. There are also just so many possibilities for using points. Smiley Happy

Alaskan Salmon b.jpg

Message 30 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.