Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant CLI

tag
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Alliant CLI

Asked for a CLI, hard pull and instant approval from 15k to 20k now. Have the card more than a year now. Asked CLI previously too and was denied. 

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Alliant CLI

Congrats on the CLI! 

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI! 

Message 3 of 9
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI.
Message 4 of 9
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@sghosh5 wrote:

Asked for a CLI, hard pull and instant approval from 15k to 20k now. Have the card more than a year now. Asked CLI previously too and was denied. 

CongratsSmiley Happy

May I ask if you requested at 6 months when you got the denial? My account will hit 6 months in December debating on whether to request an increase or not.

Thanks

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 5 of 9
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 6 of 9
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@sghosh5 wrote:

CongratsSmiley Happy

May I ask if you requested at 6 months when you got the denial? My account will hit 6 months in December debating on whether to request an increase or not.

Thanks

I asked little after 6 months but was told my account is too new and i already have enough credit. I guess i was not using it much either. Right now i have some balance on the card

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 7 of 9
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@sghosh5 wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

@sghosh5 wrote:

CongratsSmiley Happy

Thanks

I asked little after 6 months but was told my account is too new and i already have enough credit. I guess i was not using it much either. Right now i have some balance on the card

Thank you for the dps

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 8 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.