Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant CU SSL and now a nice SL CC

tag
padme
Established Contributor

Alliant CU SSL and now a nice SL CC

A while back, for absolutley no reason what so ever, i got a $500 SSL with Alliant last year, had a savings for a while previously.

Flash forward, i had some issue with my login, so i got that straighten out, CSR says you wanna apply for a 0% balance transfer off Visa? I said not really since my scores are in mid 600's from a recent auto purchase. She says, they a good range, so i say ok, after a few minutes come back with a 5K SL. Mind you i was at $500 in cards just a few years ago, now 120k.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Alliant CU SSL and now a nice SL CC

Sweet. 🍾🎈🎉🎊🐬.  Alliant is great.  Congrats 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow nice! I'm hoping to eventually get their 3%/2.5% cash back card but not a lot of data points on score needed.

Plus TU is the only bureau I have a tax lien reporting on so it's 20-40 points lower than the rest.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alliant keeps denying me for ALL of their credit products lol! may be the CL i am asking is too much for them . I do use them a lot for online banking and faster ACH deposits and they did pay me 50 bonus at the time i joined (and i wasnt even aware of the bonus at the time i applied ) Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the card and a nice sl. Dv 

Message 5 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice sl, enjoy itSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.