Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant CU visa approval 7.5K

Jnbmom
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Alliant CU visa approval 7.5K

Well since pendread is on my poop list, I have been pondering another CU. Still deciding what to do with PF, but may just continue with the SD for them and if they close down the road , no love loss. 

I opened a saving with them then decided I would try for their visa. Somewhat instant approval , it was weird process but was approved for 7.5K at 16.24%.

Pulled TU Score 748

20 inquires 

3% utilization

EXP 758 TU 783 EQ 729
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
FireMedic1
Super Contributor

Re: Alliant CU visa approval 7.5K

Congrats Mom! They aren't easy to get in with. But it's a pretty good card. Enjoy!

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 2 of 21
Caardvark
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

Which card did you get? The Platinum or the Signature? And, if the latter, how many new accounts do you have? I heard they are new account sensitive on the Siggy

Message 3 of 21
Jnbmom
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

@Caardvark wrote:

Congrats!

Which card did you get? The Platinum or the Signature? And, if the latter, how many new accounts do you have? I heard they are new account sensitive on the Siggy

It's the visa platinum rewards card. I have 8 new accounts opened within the last six months😯. One has not reported yet. Bury my behind in the garden I am done for the year😊

EXP 758 TU 783 EQ 729
Message 4 of 21
coldfusion
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Caardvark wrote:

Congrats!

They are very sensitive to new accounts for the Signature and they also have a high mininum SL, I forget if it's $10K or $15K.

(4/2021)
FICO 8 (EX) 815 (TU) 822 (EQ) 808
FICO 9 (EX) 827 (TU) 826 (EQ) 832

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 5 of 21
coldfusion
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

Well since pendread is on my poop list, I have been pondering another CU. Still deciding what to do with PF, but may just continue with the SD for them and if they close down the road , no love loss. 

I opened a saving with them then decided I would try for their visa. Somewhat instant approval , it was weird process but was approved for 7.5K at 16.24%.

Pulled TU Score 748

20 inquires 

3% utilization

Congrats!  Alliant has their act together on the banking side as well.  They're a pretty good choice especially if fee-free outbound ACH transfers are an important banking need.

(4/2021)
FICO 8 (EX) 815 (TU) 822 (EQ) 808
FICO 9 (EX) 827 (TU) 826 (EQ) 832

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 6 of 21
AnimalHouse121
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Alliant platinum approval!!
Message 7 of 21
Remedios

Congrats on your approval
Message 8 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Very nice!!! Congrats on the approval! You can ask for a CLI in 6 months! It'll be a HPSmiley Happy

My rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you!
BK7 D/C- 08/2013
Message 9 of 21
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congratulations-Glitter-.gif

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.