tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Alliant CU visa approval 7.5K

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Caardvark wrote:

Congrats!

Which card did you get? The Platinum or the Signature? And, if the latter, how many new accounts do you have? I heard they are new account sensitive on the Siggy

It's the visa platinum rewards card. I have 8 new accounts opened within the last six months😯. One has not reported yet. Bury my behind in the garden I am done for the year😊

Dinner is served at 7pm.................I heard its on you tonight.! Smiley Very Happy

garden.jpg

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! 😊

Message 12 of 21
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Caardvark wrote:

Congrats!

Which card did you get? The Platinum or the Signature? And, if the latter, how many new accounts do you have? I heard they are new account sensitive on the Siggy

It's the visa platinum rewards card. I have 8 new accounts opened within the last six months😯. One has not reported yet. Bury my behind in the garden I am done for the year😊

Dinner is served at 7pm.................I heard its on you tonight.! Smiley Very Happy

garden.jpg

@FireMedic1  What should we eatSmiley Happy

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! I don't have a card with Alliant. But I use them for my primary banking needs. I erally do like them as a bank!

Message 14 of 21
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your Alliant approval and the AWESOME SL!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 15 of 21
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congrats on your Alliant approval!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new card!

I have Alliant in my sights for an app at some point. Going to let my new accounts age a bit first. 

Message 17 of 21
VanderSnoot
Established Contributor

Congratulations! I'm very happy with my Alliant card. It is a weird process though, lol. Their website is no frills, too.

Message 18 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great pickup Mom, very PlattySmiley Wink
Message 19 of 21
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Great pickup Mom, very PlattySmiley Wink

Thanks @AverageJoesCredit  pendread who😂😂

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.