Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant cu CLI

tag
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Re: Alliant cu CLI

You should be used to weird CU reuests @Jnbmom :-)

Happy to read about your success,

Enjoy

Message 11 of 21
Emierja99
Contributor

Wow! Excellent, 2x CLI! Congrats on the approval!

Message 12 of 21
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Nicely done !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 13 of 21
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Alliant cu CLI UPDATE weird

Ok I posted about what I thought was a CLI, but I got a message in my inbox that has me baffled.  I few weeks ago I attempted to apply for a second card, got verbage that stated I could only have one credut card with them ok very well i current have  the rewards vIsa card. So yesterday I followed the steps and attempted the CLI hour later got approval status, ok great. Now I get this message and it looks like a second card but not an increase, note my available credit has not changed nor is another account listed and my apr on current card is 19.99%, but this is the message in my inbox:

I am excited to inform you that your credit card application has been approved. Listed below are the details pertaining to your new Alliant Visa Credit Card: 

• $15,000.00 limit on a Rewards VISA 
• Introductory rate for the 1st 12 months 
• 15.99 % thereafter 
• No annual fee 
• 2% balance transfer fee 
• Your card should arrive within 7-10 business days 

In the interim, should you have any questions, please let me know. 

Good lordy I was pretty sure you could only carry one card correct??

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 14 of 21
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Huh. Wut. Really? Congrats! Time for a approval thread @Jnbmom . Dont know the answer to the 2 card thingy. if it sticks WOOHOO! Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

Ok I posted about what I thought was a CLI, but I got a message in my inbox that has me baffled.  I few weeks ago I attempted to apply for a second card, got verbage that stated I could only have one credut card with them ok very well i current have  the rewards vIsa card. So yesterday I followed the steps and attempted the CLI hour later got approval status, ok great. Now I get this message and it looks like a second card but not an increase, note my available credit has not changed nor is another account listed and my apr on current card is 19.99%, but this is the message in my inbox:

I am excited to inform you that your credit card application has been approved. Listed below are the details pertaining to your new Alliant Visa Credit Card: 

• 15.99 % thereafter 
• No annual fee 

Maybe the original card got swallowed by the new card? Maybe two cards now? Either way you have at least 7500 more CL than before.

So a big Congrats! to you Mom for your relentless assault on the Lenders that inhabit our fun little world. I'm happy you take the time to report & that I get to bear witness. 

Message 17 of 21
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

• 15.99 % thereafter 
• No annual fee 

Gotta love credit union goodness lol

They probably don't have a boilerplate message that explicitly informs of a CLI on an existing card and instead they just reuse this one as it's the closest fit. 

My guess is that you were granted both a 2x CLI *and* an APR reduction.  If Alliant holds true to form it'll take 2-3 business days for any changes to be visible when you log into your account online.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 18 of 21
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats, that's a nice CLI bump!

Message 19 of 21
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Can anyone confirm though, I thought you could only have 1 card with alliant?

But either way I will be happy,  I will just wait to see what shows up on my accounts Smiley Happy

Thanks all

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.