Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Re: Alliant platinum

Yes awesome indeed.    Congrats Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I am on my cell and can’t figure out how to reply to each comment individually so I will try and answer all questions in this comment .

Alliant is not geo restricted that I believe in anyway . I live in Idaho . It was painless to set up my checking and savings account with them over the summer .
I have 36 inquiries on Transunion (10 falling off at the end of the year and 18 from last year ) and 15 new accounts this year last time I checked (don’t judge 😂)
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also no poi , and account shows up online as if this morning . Never had to talk to anybody for the accounts or credit card .
Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big poppa I thought for sure when I hit submit I was gonna hear roars of laughter from alliant as they looked over my new accounts and inquiries . But alas the credit gods decided I could get in this time
Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have money in your Alliant account?

They told me no for new accounts in September but I'm wondering if I should join and just let the account sit for a few months and then app the card in like February. 

Also to get the option to quote people, put your browser in desktop mode and the quote button will appear. 

Message 16 of 21
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope no money in my alliant acounts 

Message 18 of 21
azsnake
New Contributor

Congratulations! And great SL. That's a lot of good relationships. Which one is your favorite so far?

Message 19 of 21
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Wow...Congratulations ! Alliant is an awesome Cu
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.