Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Almost done I promise!! PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature instant approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Almost done I promise!! PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature instant approval

I swear I'm almost done... Now all that's left on my "wish" list is Discover, Amex BCP, and BofA Cash Rewards...

Debating just slaughtering my AAoA and applying for the remaining 3 so that there is nothing left to tempt me, and some day I can (hopefully) get a Chase Freedom.

Before this and Chase x2 AAoA was 4 years. Util is 1%, no baddies, EQ had 1 INQ, EX has idk... 7 now, and TU has 5 or 6.

penfed.jpg

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Almost done I promise!! PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature instant approval

Congrats! on the new PenFed approval and limit!

It's how i handled matters by dumping my entire list for every app planned all in a single month last year instead of spreading them out to finally get it out of my system all at once and be done.

It worked Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 29
pc01user
Frequent Contributor

Re: Almost done I promise!! PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature instant approval

Good Job! Congrats!

Message 3 of 29
baller4life
Super Contributor

Bam! What I tell you? Congratulations!!!! Smiley LOL
Message 4 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on yet another approval..  Looking forward to your other ones.

Message 5 of 29
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 29
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 29
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Score!  Congrats on your approval!

Message 8 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 9 of 29
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Almost all of the cards you have are pretty new, right? If so, I'd probably say don't apply for the remaining 3. Give yourself 6 months of history on the new cards and 6 months of inquiry-free time. You don't want to build this profile, get overzealous and end up with problems because you added too much too quickly. Discover, Amex and BOA aren't going anywhere. Take your time. There's something to be said for "add all my new accounts at once", but that doesn't mean (IMO) you should add every card you possibly want in a short period of time with little prior card history.

Congrats on the approval, though!

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.