cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alright!... Had to cave in on this one... PNC Bank Rewards Visa Siggy Aprroved!! :-0

tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: Alright!... Had to cave in on this one... PNC Bank Rewards Visa Siggy Aprroved!! :-0

Thanks 5krunner! Having no prior banking relationship is a breath of fresh air sometimes.really don’t like having to join banks for the sake of apping.
Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 21 of 49
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: Alright!... Had to cave in on this one... PNC Bank Rewards Visa Siggy Aprroved!! :-0

@ woodyman! Thanks my friend! Lol! can’t wait to see you back in the mix you’ve had some real “gem” approvals over the years. 😀

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 22 of 49
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Congrats Bruised!! I wonder what their threshold is because looks like $10,000 is their favorite SL to give out, but I seem the one who got hosed over with the 24.24% APR haha

After I saw @gmood1 post regarding the CK $150 I checked it and sure enough it was sitting right there waiting for me - of course this was just after I got the card in the mail. I missed out on that one, but still getting the $100 off PNC so I'll make it work.

Congrats again! Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 49
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much CIC! Your approval post really got my juices flowing about this bank! Then Gmood’s approval yesterday just reinforced me to app lol!

And yes the $10k SL looks like there go to limit with better than average profiles. Still baffles me how you got the short apr end of the stick my friend but this credit game throws us for loops sometimes. 😂😂. Certainly nothing wrong with getting in on the $100 bonus. Glad I waited a bit to app to get few more options.
So wishing I had a Synovous bank around my area to pick up that easy $15-20k card😉 thanks again CIC for your prior data points to get this rolling for me😁

Message 24 of 49
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@credit_endurance wrote:
Thanks so much CIC! Your approval post really got my juices flowing about this bank! Then Gmood’s approval yesterday just reinforced me to app lol!

And yes the $10k SL looks like there go to limit with better than average profiles. Still baffles me how you got the short apr end of the stick my friend but this credit game throws us for loops sometimes. 😂😂. Certainly nothing wrong with getting in on the $100 bonus. Glad I waited a bit to app to get few more options.
So wishing I had a Synovous bank around my area to pick up that easy $15-20k card😉 thanks again CIC for your prior data points to get this rolling for me😁

You just reminded me about an annoying thing I learned regarding the Synovus card - you have to have a checking and/or savings account to use their app! So I have the card, but no app to download. Not going to complain (too much since they tossed that $20k my way), but it reminds me of when I had my Marvel card Smiley Mad I updated my original post as I know some might be looking to snag a Synovus card up

Message 25 of 49
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Now that is annoying in that regard. That’s the very exact thing I relished with the PNC bank app no prior banking relationship played a significant factor. I have had my fair share of banking accounts and some were just opened with the ONLY intention to app for products lol!

Message 26 of 49
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on the Approval, the Very Nice SL, and Thanks for the DPs!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 27 of 49
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks Marz2002! And dp’s anytime 😀

Message 28 of 49
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

PNC has been our primary bank for 6+ years and we’re very happy with them.
Message 29 of 49
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 30 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.