cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alright!... Had to cave in on this one... PNC Bank Rewards Visa Siggy Aprroved!! :-0

tag
LittleSal
Frequent Contributor

Re: Alright!... Had to cave in on this one... PNC Bank Rewards Visa Siggy Aprroved!! :-0

Congrats BC! Nice pick up.
Message 31 of 49
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: Alright!... Had to cave in on this one... PNC Bank Rewards Visa Siggy Aprroved!! :-0

Thanks LittleSal! Appreciate it!
Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 32 of 49
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Big grats BruiserSmiley Happy Good ol Gmood1 G influenceSmiley Wink. Im saying in now, he should be a CL, he would literally change THE GAME! Enjoy another gem buddy, well earnedSmiley Happy
Message 33 of 49
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much AJC! Lol! Indeed that Gmood is something special! I often compare him to being on a sports team, he would be the one player that leads by example and forces you to elevate your game as well😄

And thanks again my friend for the well wishes. 😁

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 34 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

You guys are gonna make Gmood’s head so big that he has to go to the hospital. smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 35 of 49
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Lol! @Saeren I actually though I was going to OD from all the contact approval highs I received between both Gmood and Credit_is Crack! 🤣🤣🤣

Message 36 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

🤣 🤣 🤣 

I can only hope to one day be as good with the approvals as they are. smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 37 of 49
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Yes Saeren, we are being taught by some real masters of the art 😀

Message 38 of 49
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@credit_endurance wrote:

Hi all,PNC Bank Approval!!.png

I kind of gave up on my gardening tour this week lol!..I know...it happens. And after gathering some data points and seeing a few approvals lately for this card and the most recent one the legendary Gmood Smiley Wink I decided to check out what PNC bank cards had to offer. I have plenty cards with point SUBs so that was a no go and the other card carried an annual fee I do believe. So I decided to settle on the Rewards. Seeemed like an EXP puller as this is my cleanest report.  Had a feeling that they just might not be inquiry/account senstive with all the big baller approvals around here..... I decided to go for it.  Went through the Credit Karma website as reccomended to get the $150 bonus/$1,000 spend. Page pulled up the bonuses as mentioned. I then filled in eveything and hit the submit button and the waiting began, what seemed like an eternity, screen finally reappeared to an instant approval! This is a shocker for me out late as although I have been gardening my last few apps before that have resulted in 5-7 or 7-10 day messages. So to get this instant approval brings back the excitement. Smiley Happy

Data points:

They pulled EXP Fico 8 (748) at the time.. took an 11 point hit from my USAA CLI approval the other day but didn't lose a point for this app go figure.

Accounts: 0/6----  8 /12----- LOL/24

Inquires: 1/6 -----5/12 now 6. This actually could have helped my cause.

Negatives 0. This is my cleanest report out of the 3.

Another thing I will mention that seems to be a big factor it seems is having a thick profile as most members with many new accounts can usually take the absorption of mutiple hard inquiries. For example, both my TU & EQ reports have inquries in the teens.  I have even taken mutiple pulls on both of those reports on the smae day with different lenders and didn't lose a single point on neither.Smiley Happy But with my EXP report on the other hand in which I had not taken a pull in several months from gardening, I incured an 11 point hit to the report for the 1 USAA inquiry the day prior in which gave me 9 inquiries at the time. The PNC app gave me 10 inquiries and did not take a single point hit. Very strange indeed. Just thought I would share this intresting set of events within my credit world. Thanks guys! Smiley Wink

Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. Congratulations. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 39 of 49
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much CreditInspired! Love your analogy. Indeed we must! 😀😀

Message 40 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.