cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alright, that's it for a few months - Accepted PenFed offer, instant approval for PR @ $12.5K

tag
tbque
Valued Contributor

Re: Alright, that's it for a few months - Accepted PenFed offer, instant approval for PR @ $12.5K

Congrats on the approval!

Message 11 of 24
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Re: Alright, that's it for a few months - Accepted PenFed offer, instant approval for PR @ $12.5K

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 12 of 24
Papa_Bear
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 13 of 24
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Wow . . . that is fantastic . . . congrats on your new card!

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 14 of 24
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the PenFed approval! 

Message 15 of 24
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

To add for the record.  It was a Hard Pull on EQ despite being a solid interest rate mailer and in the offers section.  No big deal, only #2 in a year.  The did use F09 @ 729

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 16 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

I have never in my life had a sussesful actual "spree". Lluckily I have mostly unshakable lenders and am not chasing Chase.  I will have 4 new accounts hitting my reports at once.  Ah well, by fall I should be golden.

Welcome , OFFICIALLY, to FicolandSmiley Wink

Message 17 of 24
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

I have never in my life had a sussesful actual "spree". Lluckily I have mostly unshakable lenders and am not chasing Chase.  I will have 4 new accounts hitting my reports at once.  Ah well, by fall I should be golden.

Welcome , OFFICIALLY, to FicolandSmiley Wink

I guess so. I did show some restraint with PSECU and PenFed, lurking in the weeds for 13 and 14 years respectively before applying for credit from them.  Smiley Happy

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 18 of 24
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

To add for the record.  It was a Hard Pull on EQ despite being a solid interest rate mailer and in the offers section.  No big deal, only #2 in a year.  The did use F09 @ 729

I've read of the pre-approvals from PenFed being SP and HP.  

You got a sweet approval though! 

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 19 of 24
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Mr_Mojo_Risin wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

I've read of the pre-approvals from PenFed being SP and HP.  

You got a sweet approval though! 

I was actually hoping they would pull since my EQ 09 has risen 30+ points since they pre-approved me.  They also sent me a 20k preapproval for a personal loan at 9.9% based on that 695 F09 but I don't need that product.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.