Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Altitude Reserve $5k Auto Luv

tag
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Re: Altitude Reserve $5k Auto Luv

I’m not quite sure how USB works some times. I though for sure you’d get a higher SL than I did when you were approved! But...you still got it and it’ll grow!
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 11 of 18
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Thanks Coreyb
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Seems that 9th statement is a good data point for USB. I am hoping to reach that point before hitting the CLI button that just appeared. 

Message 13 of 18
Caught750
Valued Contributor

I’m curious if anyone has asked for a CLI immediately after receiving an auto increase (almost like the Disco Double Dip). I can’t imagine it working with such a conservative bank though.

That said, I have to admit, US Bank just made the question of PCing my CSP into a CSR more difficult to answer. It provides many of the same benefits with a far lower EAF and they just got pretty close to limit on my CSP.
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 15 of 18
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 16 of 18
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !!

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 17 of 18
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!!

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.